Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,728 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,243 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 18, 2015.
If a dog named Sabi - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sabi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sabi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Aksella Luts
- 1929Ayten Alpman
- 1946Ben Vereen
- 1956Amanda Burton
- 1979Hitomi Satō
- 1979Wu Chun
- 1980Lynn Hung
- 1981Una Foden
- 1989Aimee Teegarden
- 1990Krissel Valdez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1870Louise Mack, Australian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1935)
- 1877William Morris, 1st Viscount Nuffield, English businessman and philanthropist, founded Morris Motors (d. 1963)
- 1929Bernard Mayes, English-American journalist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1958J. Eddie Peck, American actor
- 1963Jolanda de Rover, Dutch swimmer
- 1965Rebecca Pidgeon, American-English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1979Wu Chun, Brunei-Taiwanese actor and singer (Fahrenheit)
- 1983Nikos Spyropoulos, Greek footballer
- 1989Emer Kenny, English actress and screenwriter
- 1991Michael Carter-Williams, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1868Carlos Céspedes issues the Grito de Yara from his plantation, La Demajagua, proclaiming Cuba’s independence
- 1871The Great Chicago Fire: Chicago burns after a barn accident. The fire lasts from October 8 to October 10.
- 1935A coup d'état by the royalist leadership of the Greek Armed Forces takes place in Athens. It overthrows the government of Panagis Tsaldaris and establishes a regency under Georgios Kondylis, effectively ending the Second Hellenic Republic.
- 1957U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower apologizes to the finance minister of Ghana, Komla Agbeli Gbedemah, after he is refused service in a Dover, Delaware restaurant.
- 1967The Outer Space Treaty, signed on January 27 by more than sixty nations, comes into force.
- 1973Vice President of the United States Spiro Agnew resigns after being charged with evasion of federal income tax.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1980FMLN is founded in El Salvador.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Towers, Gary Morris, John Francis Daley, Mark Margolis, Jean Reno, Warren Oates, Keith Brewer, Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Iva Withers, Sandra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1996 – Sakurako Ohara, Japanese actress and singer; January 24, 1967 – Mark Kozelek, American singer-songwriter and producer; May 6, 1986 – Tyler Hynes, Canadian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,339