Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924James Clavell
- 1924Ludmilla Tchérina
- 1927Jon Locke
- 1953Midge Ure
- 1961Jodi Benson
- 1965Rebecca Pidgeon
- 1966Bai Ling
- 1969Wendi McLendon-Covey
- 1981Michael Oliver
- 1998Nash Aguas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1819Heinrich Joseph Dominicus Denzinger, German theologian and author (d. 1883)
- 1903Bei Shizhang, Chinese biologist and academic (d. 2009)
- 1917Thelonious Monk, American pianist and composer (d. 1982)
- 1927Dana Elcar, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1938Oleg Gordievsky, Russian intelligence officer and author
- 1941Ken Saro-Wiwa, Nigerian author and activist (d. 1995)
- 1957Rumiko Takahashi, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1961Henrik Jørgensen, Danish runner
- 1975Jacqueline Pirie, Scottish actress
- 1981Una Foden, Irish singer-songwriter and dancer (The Saturdays)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1760In a treaty with the Dutch colonial authorities, the Ndyuka people of Suriname – descended from escaped slaves – gain territorial autonomy.
- 1846Triton, the largest moon of the planet Neptune, is discovered by English astronomer William Lassell.
- 1903The Women’s Social and Political Union was founded by Emmeline Pankhurst
- 1913United States President Woodrow Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike thus ending construction on the Panama Canal.
- 1920The Carinthian plebiscite determines that the larger part of the Duchy of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- 1938The Munich Agreement cedes the Sudetenland to Nazi Germany.
- 1945The Chinese Communist Party and the Kuomintang signed a principle agreement in Chongqing about the future of post-war China. Later, the pact is commonly referred to as the Double Tenth Agreement.
- 1970Fiji becomes independent.
- 1980A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs in the Algerian town of El Asnam. Around 3,500 die and 300,000 are left homeless.
- 2009Armenia and Turkey sign protocols in Zurich, Switzerland to open their borders.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Üllar Saaremäe, Carrie Preston, Robert Trotter, Kate Ceberano, Yūko Takeuchi, Nitya Vidyasagar, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anna Marie Cseh, Kōsuke Toriumi, Georgia Moffett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 10, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1915 – Chubby Wise, American singer and fiddler (d. 1996); December 10, 1941 – Peter Sarstedt, Indian-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 22, 1982 – Soraia Chaves, Portuguese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058