Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of October 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 10, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Helen Dunbar
- 1923Nicholas Parsons
- 1927Jon Locke
- 1946Charles Dance
- 1959Kirsty MacColl
- 1965Rebecca Pidgeon
- 1974Asi Cohen
- 1989Aimee Teegarden
- 1991Gabriella Cilmi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 10.
- 1819Heinrich Joseph Dominicus Denzinger, German theologian and author (d. 1883)
- 1915Harry Edison, American trumpet player and composer (Count Basie Orchestra) (d. 1999)
- 1938Gloria Coates, American-German composer and painter
- 1950Charlie George, English footballer
- 1973Scott Morriss, English bass player and songwriter (The Bluetones)
- 1974Chris Pronger, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Plácido Polanco, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1981Gavin Shuker, English lawyer and politician
- 1985Marina and the Diamonds, Welsh singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1990Geno Smith, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631An Electorate of Saxony army takes over Prague.
- 1780The Great Hurricane of 1780 kills 20,000–30,000 in the Caribbean.
- 1845In Annapolis, Maryland, the Naval School (later renamed the United States Naval Academy) opens with 50 midshipman students and seven professors.
- 1911The Wuchang Uprising leads to the demise of the Qing dynasty, the last Imperial court in China, and the founding of the Republic of China.
- 1953Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea is concluded in Washington, D.C.
- 1970In Montreal, a national crisis hits Canada when Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte becomes the second statesman kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1975Papua New Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1997An Austral Airlines DC-9-32 crashes and explodes near Nuevo Berlin, Uruguay, killing 74.
- 1998A Lignes Aériennes Congolaises Boeing 727 is shot down by rebels in Kindu, Democratic Republic of the Congo, killing 41 people.
- 2008The 2008 Orakzai bombing kills 110 and injures 200 more.
View the complete list of historical events for October 10.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 10 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rina Aizawa, Matthew Carey, Douglas Trumbull, Ashley Fink, Jimmy Jones, Sho Sakurai, Robert N. Thompson, Julieta Cardinali, Helmut Käutner, Toni Sailer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 10 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 10, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Red Red Wine by UB40 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1953 – Bess Armstrong, American actress; May 6, 1960 – Anne Parillaud, French actress; April 19, 1946 – Mary Jo Slater, American casting director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053