Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1919 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1919. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,289 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,096 days or 33.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1951.
If a dog named Macguyver - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macguyver will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macguyver will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Sig Ruman
- 1932Dottie West
- 1943John Nettles
- 1948David Rendall
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1960Nicola Bryant
- 1961Neil Buchanan
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
- 1987Jason Francisco
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1844Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, founded the H. J. Heinz Company (d. 1916)
- 1919Art Blakey, American drummer and bandleader (d. 1990)
- 1927Tony Kinsey, English drummer and composer
- 1934Peter Hujar, American photographer (d. 1987)
- 1943John Nettles, English actor
- 1952Mark Goodman, American television host and actor
- 1967Daniel Razon, Filipino singer, minister, and radio host
- 1969Ty Murray, American bull rider
- 1972Marcus Bai, Papua New Guinean rugby league player
- 1974Kane Kosugi, American-Japanese martial artist and actor
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1727George II and Caroline of Ansbach are crowned King and Queen of Great Britain.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1987Start of Operation Pawan by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka that killed thousands of ethnic Tamil civilians and hundreds of Tamil Tigers & Indian Army soldiers.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Corwin, Ryoko Kuninaka, Brooklyn Decker, Elias Toufexis, Robert Rusler, Garcelle Beauvais, Kevin Cronin, Kim Wilson, Quincy Jones III, Shaun Sipos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1919.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1919 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1904. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1919
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,289 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,096 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,228
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1904 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1941 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1970 – Ben Chaplin, English actor; April 22, 1912 – Kathleen Ferrier, English singer (d. 1953); March 10, 1937 – Joe Viterelli, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,736