Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1922. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,143 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,048 days or 32.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 1954.
If a dog named Lu-Lu - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lu-Lu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lu-Lu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1952Mark Goodman
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery
- 1972Claudia Black
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1978Trevor Donovan
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791)
- 1894Julius Kuperjanov, Estonian educator and lieutenant (d. 1919)
- 1911Nello Pagani, Italian motorcycle racer and race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1944Cindy Carol, American actress
- 1945Andrew Logan, English sculptor and painter
- 1947George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007)
- 1948David Rendall, English tenor and actor
- 1961Neil Buchanan, English guitarist and actor (Marseille)
- 1978Carl Bussey, American soccer player
- 1978Takuya Kawaguchi, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1862American Civil War: In the aftermath of the Battle of Antietam, Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart and his men loot Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, during a raid into the north.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1958Pioneer program: NASA launches the lunar probe Pioneer 1 (the probe falls back to Earth and burns up).
- 1972A race riot occurs on the United States Navy aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk off the coast of Vietnam during Operation Linebacker.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luan Peters, Daniel von Bargen, Rinko Kikuchi, Kristina Olsen, Martin Wallström, Héctor Elizondo, Vincent Price, Lee Miller, Lee Ryan, Tom Goss.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1922.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1922 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1922
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,143 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,048 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 1954
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Cane Corso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1903 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1964 – Bertrand Cantat, French singer-songwriter (Noir Désir); August 27, 1939 – Edward Patten, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gladys Knight & the Pips) (d. 2005); February 25, 1979 – David Hoflin, Swedish-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897