Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,738 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Earle Hyman
- 1940Pouri Banayi
- 1952Paulette Carlson
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1971Jason Ellis
- 1978Trevor Donovan
- 1979Bae Doona
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1844Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, founded the H. J. Heinz Company (d. 1916)
- 1884Eleanor Roosevelt, American humanitarian and politician, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1962)
- 1925Elmore Leonard, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936C. Gordon Fullerton, American colonel, engineer, and astronaut (d. 2013)
- 1936Tom Zé, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1946Oba Chandler, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1950William R. Forstchen, American historian and author
- 1967Artie Lange, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Orlando Maturana, Colombian footballer
- 1983Sharena, Indonesian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1906San Francisco public school board sparks a diplomatic crisis between the United States and Japan by ordering Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1944Tuvan People’s Republic or formerly Tannu Tuva is annexed by the U.S.S.R.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian McKnight, Steve Morse, Dario Fo, Mariele Ventre, Lara Dutta, Ken Jeong, Chin Han, Sam Andrew, Scott Caan, AJ Dee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1972 – Waylon Payne, American singer-songwriter and actor; January 21, 1994 – Kang Seung-yoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and actor; July 12, 1937 – Michel Louvain, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915