Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,802 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kandinsky - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kandinsky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kandinsky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Amitabh Bachchan
- 1944Cindy Carol
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1950Robert Pugh
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1968Jane Krakowski
- 1971Petra Haden
- 1978Trevor Donovan
- 1987Jason Francisco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1815Pierre Napoléon Bonaparte, Italian-French politician (d. 1881)
- 1885François Mauriac, French author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1918Jerome Robbins, American director, producer, and choreographer (d. 1998)
- 1944Rodney Marsh, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1950Patty Murray, American educator and politician
- 1952Mark Goodman, American television host and actor
- 1954Vojislav Šešelj, Serbian lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia
- 1967David Starr, American race car driver
- 1971Oleksandr Pomazun, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1985Sam Robertson, Scottish model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1142A peace treaty between the Jin dynasty and Southern Song dynasty is formally ratified when a Jin envoy visits the Song court during the Jin–Song wars.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1727George II and Caroline of Ansbach are crowned King and Queen of Great Britain.
- 1811Inventor John Stevens’ boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York City, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1972A race riot occurs on the United States Navy aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk off the coast of Vietnam during Operation Linebacker.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacques Dufilho, Keti Chomata, Oliver Goldstick, Eva Bergh, Monika Christodoulou, Robert Lelièvre, Anton Rodgers, David Faustino, Houcine Camara, Mark Salling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1976 – Ben Gibbard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, and ¡All-Time Quarterback!); October 15, 1995 – Billy Unger, American actor; December 24, 1924 – Mohammed Rafi, Indian actor and singer (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288