Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 284th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Dottie West
- 1943Gene Watson
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1952Paulette Carlson
- 1961Neil Buchanan
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1979Reiko Takagaki
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791)
- 1936Tom Zé, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1937Ron Leibman, American actor and screenwriter
- 1961Amr Diab, Egyptian singer-songwriter
- 1962Anne Enright, Irish scholar and author
- 1970Vanessa Harding, American wrestler
- 1973Greg Chalmers, Australian golfer
- 1974Terje Håkonsen, Norwegian snowboarder
- 1979Bae Doona, South Korean model, actress, and photographer
- 1989Henry Lau, Canadian-Chinese singer-songwriter (Super Junior-M)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Sack of Wexford: After a ten-day siege, English New Model Army troops (under Oliver Cromwell) stormed the town of Wexford, killing over 2,000 Irish Confederate troops and 1,500 civilians.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1944Tuvan People’s Republic or formerly Tannu Tuva is annexed by the U.S.S.R.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. Stevie Moore, Yuuri Morishita, Dan Bull, Devon Scott, Brenda Marshall, Prince, Maria Bello, Sol Saks, Matt Groening, Cian Ciaran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 11, 1941.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1960 – Cecilia Gasdia, Italian soprano and actress; July 17, 1960 – Mark Burnett, English-American screenwriter and producer; May 9, 1992 – Chris Gutierrez, American-Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888