Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 284th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948David Rendall
- 1952Mark Goodman
- 1957Paul Bown
- 1961Amr Diab
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1983Bradley James
- 1985Sam Robertson
- 1989Henry Lau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1786Stevenson Archer, American judge and politician (d. 1848)
- 1960Gábor Pölöskei, Hungarian footballer and manager
- 1960Nicola Bryant, English actress
- 1962Andy McCoy, Finnish-Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hanoi Rocks, The Suicide Twins, and Shooting Gallery)
- 1970Shin Tae-yong, South Korean footballer and coach
- 1979Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings)
- 1980Motohiro Hata, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Cameron Knowles, New Zealand footballer
- 1983Ruslan Ponomariov, Ukrainian chess player
- 1984Martha MacIsaac, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1811Inventor John Stevens’ boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York City, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Kelly, Damon Harris, Peter Mark Richman, Jay McShann, Faye Dunaway, Chiara Siracusa, Jill Balcon, Lana Wachowski, Anthony B, Evan Dando.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sherry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1922 – Fulton Mackay, Scottish actor and playwright (d. 1987); August 7, 1990 – Helen Flanagan, English actress; March 18, 1959 – Luc Besson, French director, producer, and screenwriter, founded EuropaCorp.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194