Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 284th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1943Gene Watson
- 1957Dawn French
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1964Michael J. Nelson
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1977Matt Bomer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1930Michael Edwardes, South African-English businessman
- 1949Henry Luke Orombi, Ugandan archbishop
- 1950Patty Murray, American educator and politician
- 1950Robert Pugh, Welsh actor and screenwriter
- 1963Brian Rice, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1963Marcus Graham, Australian actor
- 1965Rikishi, American wrestler
- 1972Claudia Black, Australian actress
- 1973Dmitri Young, American baseball player and radio host
- 1978Kali, Angolan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1142A peace treaty between the Jin dynasty and Southern Song dynasty is formally ratified when a Jin envoy visits the Song court during the Jin–Song wars.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1941Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick O'Neill, Ed Sheeran, Dennis Stratton, Shubha Phutela, Cris Judd, Dhondup Wangchen, Art Sullivan, Joan Hackett, Irvin Kershner, Uldis Pūcītis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1962.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sherry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1985 – Alison Pill, Canadian actress; November 22, 1920 – Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956); February 27, 1935 – Mirella Freni, Italian soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964