Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 284th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,318 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Liralady - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liralady will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Liralady will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl
- 1946Daryl Hall
- 1948David Rendall
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1979Reiko Takagaki
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
- 1985Michelle Trachtenberg
- 1988Rika Izumi
- 1989Henry Lau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756)
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867)
- 1932Dottie West, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1991)
- 1937R. H. W. Dillard, American poet, author, and critic
- 1948David Rendall, English tenor and actor
- 1954Vojislav Šešelj, Serbian lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Serbia
- 1956Eduardo Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1965Orlando Hernández, Cuban baseball player
- 1973Mark Chapman, English radio and television host
- 1980Matthew Felker, American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1138A massive earthquake strikes Aleppo, Syria.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1944Tuvan People’s Republic or formerly Tannu Tuva is annexed by the U.S.S.R.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keshia Chanté, Tim Minchin, Patrick Wilson, Ken Kirzinger, Daniel Merriweather, Justin Furstenfeld, Hazal Kaya, k.d. lang, Judy Garland, Aryana Engineer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sherry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 13, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1927 – Geoffrey Palmer, English actor; April 1, 1932 – Gordon Jump, American actor (d. 2003); January 17, 1957 – Steve Harvey, American comedian, actor, and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217