Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 284th day of the year 1981. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,030 days or 13.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 19, 2013.
If a dog named Pirulo - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pirulo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pirulo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Earle Hyman
- 1936Tom Zé
- 1937Ron Leibman
- 1961Amr Diab
- 1962Andy McCoy
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1970Constance Zimmer
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro
- 1980Tomokazu Sugita
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1895Jakov Gotovac, Croatian composer and conductor (d. 1982)
- 1918Jerome Robbins, American director, producer, and choreographer (d. 1998)
- 1930K. P. Ummer, Indian actor (d. 2001)
- 1940Pouri Banayi, Iranian actress
- 1947Thomas Boswell, American journalist and author
- 1951Jean-Jacques Goldman, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Taï Phong and Fredericks Goldman Jones)
- 1959Wayne Gardner, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1967David Starr, American race car driver
- 1973Dmitri Young, American baseball player and radio host
- 1985Aya Kiguchi, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eva’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1811Inventor John Stevens’ boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York City, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim J. Bullock, Jean-Claude Brialy, Cristina Scabbia, Jimmy Greenspoon, Karan Johar, Clint Eastwood, Chayanne, Katy Brand, Jakub Gierszał, Julie Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1981 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 11th October 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1981
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,030 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 511
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 2013
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross (October 17, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1951 – Pamela Bellwood, American actress; September 30, 1950 – Victoria Tennant, English actress and dancer; September 12, 1966 – Ben Folds, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ben Folds Five, The Bens, Fear of Pop, and 8in8).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986