Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1944Cindy Carol
- 1951Charles Shyer
- 1952Paulette Carlson
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1964Diane Gaidry
- 1966Todd Snider
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1971Jason Ellis
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1616Andreas Gryphius, German poet and playwright (d. 1664)
- 1803Gregor von Helmersen, Estonian-Russian general and geologist (d. 1885)
- 1884Eleanor Roosevelt, American humanitarian and politician, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1962)
- 1885François Mauriac, French author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1899Eddie Dyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1942Richard Wilson, Baron Wilson of Dinton, Welsh academic and politician
- 1962Anne Enright, Irish scholar and author
- 1973Mike Smith, American guitarist (Snot and Limp Bizkit)
- 1973Steven Pressley, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1980Matthew Felker, American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1142A peace treaty between the Jin dynasty and Southern Song dynasty is formally ratified when a Jin envoy visits the Song court during the Jin–Song wars.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1957Space Race: M.I.T. scientists calculate Sputnik 1's booster rocket’s orbit.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lætitia Sadier, Abbie Cornish, Jonas Bjerre, Patrick Levis, Harry Lewis, Irène Jacob, Thomas Hemsley, Piotr Wiwczarek, Louis Mandylor, Lyle Waggoner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1985.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Sheila by Ready for the World as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1947 – Wayne Northrop, American actor; March 22, 1920 – James Brown, American actor and singer (d. 1992); October 26, 1906 – Primo Carnera, Italian boxer and actor (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973