Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1950Robert Pugh
- 1963Marcus Graham
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery
- 1969Stephen Moyer
- 1976Gökhan Özoğuz
- 1978Trevor Donovan
- 1979Reiko Takagaki
- 1980Tomokazu Sugita
- 1983Bradley James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1738Arthur Phillip, English admiral and politician, 1st Governor of New South Wales (d. 1814)
- 1865Hans E. Kinck, Norwegian philologist and author (d. 1926)
- 1902Jayaprakash Narayan, Indian activist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1944Rodney Marsh, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1946Sawao Kato, Japanese gymnast and educator
- 1950Robert Pugh, Welsh actor and screenwriter
- 1962Joan Cusack, American actress
- 1976Dominic Aitchison, Scottish bass player and songwriter (Mogwai and Crippled Black Phoenix)
- 1978Carl Bussey, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767Surveying for the Mason–Dixon line separating Maryland from Pennsylvania is completed.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grace Slick, Herman Santiago, Cozy Powell, Germán Robles, Richard Wilson, Jeanne Tripplehorn, Luciana Abreu, Richard Hell, Nathan Lane, Ellis R. Dungan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Sheila by Ready for the World as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1981 – Joanie Dodds, American model and actress; March 29, 1981 – Brian Skala, American actor; May 24, 1967 – Heavy D, Jamaican-American rapper, producer, and actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062