Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,882 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Maiya - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maiya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maiya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jerome Robbins
- 1926Earle Hyman
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1930K. P. Ummer
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1961Neil Buchanan
- 1971MC Lyte
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro
- 1980Matthew Felker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1815Pierre Napoléon Bonaparte, Italian-French politician (d. 1881)
- 1932Dottie West, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1991)
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery, American actor and producer
- 1967Tazz, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1982Cameron Knowles, New Zealand footballer
- 1983Ruslan Ponomariov, Ukrainian chess player
- 1985Yang Cheng, Chinese footballer
- 1987Jason Francisco, Filipino actor
- 1987Mike Conley, Jr., American basketball player
- 1987Nathan Coulter-Nile, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1906San Francisco public school board sparks a diplomatic crisis between the United States and Japan by ordering Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1941Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 1984An Aeroflot Tupolev Tu-154 crashes into maintenance vehicles upon landing in Omsk, Russia, killing 178.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fons Rademakers, Tim Kinsella, Simon Callow, Jennifer Rush, Sheryfa Luna, Eugene Robert Glazer, Kaspar Förster, Patrick Levis, Billy Murray, Jayne Kennedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Sheila by Ready for the World as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1965 – Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter (The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths); September 6, 1974 – Sarah Strange, Canadian actress; August 9, 1939 – Bulle Ogier, French actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194