Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 284th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mercury - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mercury will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mercury will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jerome Robbins
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1952Mark Goodman
- 1960Nicola Bryant
- 1964Michael J. Nelson
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1971Jason Ellis
- 1981Beau Brady
- 1984Martha MacIsaac
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1911Nello Pagani, Italian motorcycle racer and race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1915T. Llew Jones, Welsh author and poet (d. 2009)
- 1944Rodney Marsh, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1959Allan Little, Scottish journalist and author
- 1968Brett Salisbury, American football player and author
- 1970Chidi Ahanotu, American football player
- 1971Jason Ellis, Australian skateboarder, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1979Jamar Beasley, American football player
- 1980Juan José Ribera, Chilean footballer
- 1980Tomokazu Sugita, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Cape Esperance: On the northwest coast of Guadalcanal, United States Navy ships intercept and defeat a Japanese fleet on their way to reinforce troops on the island.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Viet Minh take control of North Vietnam.
- 1982The Mary Rose, a Tudor carrack which sank on July 19, 1545, is salvaged from the sea bed of the Solent, off Portsmouth.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristína, Kevin Murphy, Bud Spencer, Glen Benton, Marty Stuart, Paul Dooley, Nana Tanimura, Dindo Yogo, Mark King, Jean Dalrymple.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Sheila by Ready for the World as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1976 – Sam Worthington, English-Australian actor and producer; July 21, 1922 – Mollie Sugden, English actress and singer (d. 2009); May 7, 1919 – Eva Perón, Argentinian actress, 25th First Lady of Argentina (d. 1952).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202