Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1994 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl
- 1944Cindy Carol
- 1947Al Atkins
- 1961Neil Buchanan
- 1965Alexander Hacke
- 1972Claudia Black
- 1973Takeshi Kaneshiro
- 1981Beau Brady
- 1982Kristy Wu
- 1985Sam Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756)
- 1758Heinrich Wilhelm Matthias Olbers, German physician and astronomer (d. 1840)
- 1809Orson Squire Fowler, American phrenologist and author (d. 1887)
- 1881Hans Kelsen, Czech-American jurist and philosopher (d. 1973)
- 1884Friedrich Bergius, German-Argentinian chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1956Eduardo Arellano Félix, Mexican drug trafficker
- 1971Petra Haden, American violinist and singer (That Dog, Tito & Tarantula, and The Decemberists)
- 1975Orlando Maturana, Colombian footballer
- 1979Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings)
- 1982Kristy Wu, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531Huldrych Zwingli is killed in battle with the Roman Catholic cantons of Switzerland.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1614Adriaen Block and 12 Amsterdam merchants petition the States General for exclusive trading rights in the New Netherland colony.
- 1890In Washington, D.C., the Daughters of the American Revolution is founded.
- 1899Second Boer War begins: In South Africa, a war between the United Kingdom and the Boers of the Transvaal and Orange Free State erupts.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1929J. C. Penney opens store #1252 in Milford, Delaware, making it a nationwide company with stores in all 48 U.S. states.
- 1950Television: CBS’s mechanical color system is the first to be licensed for broadcast by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- 1986Cold War: U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet in Reykjavík, Iceland, in an effort to continue discussions about scaling back their intermediate missile arsenals in Europe.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bianca Gonzalez, Matthew Pritchard, Frank Carson, Joanne Whalley, A-Trak, Frank Coghlan, Jr., Ludacris, Tommy Mac, Camille Coduri, Kevin Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1946 – Gilda Radner, American actress and singer (d. 1989); February 5, 1948 – Barbara Hershey, American actress; March 17, 1956 – Rory McGrath, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087