Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Kyara - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kyara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jean Vander Pyl
- 1930K. P. Ummer
- 1946Gary Mallaber
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1962Joan Cusack
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1974Fumika Suzuki
- 1976Emily Deschanel
- 1979Gabe Saporta
- 1985Sam Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1758Heinrich Wilhelm Matthias Olbers, German physician and astronomer (d. 1840)
- 1872Harlan F. Stone, American lawyer and jurist, 12th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1946)
- 1884Sig Ruman, German-American actor (d. 1967)
- 1899Eddie Dyer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1957Paul Bown, English actor
- 1962Andy McCoy, Finnish-Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hanoi Rocks, The Suicide Twins, and Shooting Gallery)
- 1962Anne Enright, Irish scholar and author
- 1963Marcus Graham, Australian actor
- 1975Orlando Maturana, Colombian footballer
- 1977Napoleon, American rapper (Outlawz)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1727George II and Caroline of Ansbach are crowned King and Queen of Great Britain.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Greek Army liberates the city of Kozani.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1984Aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger, astronaut Kathryn D. Sullivan becomes the first American woman to perform a space walk.
- 2001The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Poul Reumert, Mickey Ferriols, Mark DeBarge, Michelle Gayle, George Ducas, Cameron Daddo, Keith Green, Adam Darski, Hussein Fatal, Amir Blumenfeld.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1929 – Héctor Alterio, Argentinian actor and singer; October 28, 1992 – Lexi Ainsworth, American actress; March 16, 1986 – Alexandra Daddario, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204