Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1999. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,019 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,673 days or 7.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 19, 2031.
If a dog named Javian - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 130 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Javian will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Javian will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Betty Noyes
- 1948Lauri Nebel
- 1951Shannon Rubicam
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1960Nicola Bryant
- 1965Sean Patrick Flanery
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1967Artie Lange
- 1980Matthew Felker
- 1981Beau Brady
View the complete list of October 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1675Samuel Clarke, English minister and philosopher (d. 1729)
- 1894Julius Kuperjanov, Estonian educator and lieutenant (d. 1919)
- 1902Jayaprakash Narayan, Indian activist and politician (d. 1979)
- 1918Fred Bodsworth, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2012)
- 1947George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007)
- 1952Mark Goodman, American television host and actor
- 1965Rikishi, American wrestler
- 1973Steven Pressley, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1979Gabe Saporta, Uruguayan-American singer-songwriter and producer (Cobra Starship, Midtown, and Humble Beginnings)
- 1980Motohiro Hata, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Earl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1906San Francisco public school board sparks a diplomatic crisis between the United States and Japan by ordering Japanese students to be taught in racially segregated schools.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1962Second Vatican Council: Pope John XXIII convenes the first ecumenical council of the Roman Catholic Church in 92 years.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
- 2000NASA launches STS-92, the 100th Space Shuttle mission, using Space Shuttle Discovery.
- 2002A bomb attack in a shopping mall in Vantaa, Finland kills seven.
View the complete list of October 11 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Sakellariou, Crispian St. Peters, Calum Worthy, Geoffrey Holder, Sarah Bernhardt, Melissa McBride, Adrian Borland, Helen Wagner, May'n, Mai Kuraki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 11, 1999.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th October 1999 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 11th October 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 11, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 284th day of 1999
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 8,019 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,673 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 272
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 19, 2031
- Age in dog years: 130 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1986 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-212)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z (October 16, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.X.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1982 – Li Xiaolu, Chinese actress; May 23, 1991 – Lena Meyer-Landrut, German singer-songwriter; March 18, 1938 – Machiko Soga, Japanese actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140