Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 1999 was a Monday and it was the 284th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,886 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,295 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 19, 2031.
If a dog named Sihler - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sihler will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sihler will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Liselotte Pulver
- 1952Paulette Carlson
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1966Luke Perry
- 1968Jane Krakowski
- 1976Emily Deschanel
- 1979Reiko Takagaki
- 1980Motohiro Hata
- 1985Sam Robertson
- 1989Henry Lau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1803Gregor von Helmersen, Estonian-Russian general and geologist (d. 1885)
- 1901Masanobu Tsuji, Japanese colonel and politician (d. 1961)
- 1936Tom Zé, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1944Cindy Carol, American actress
- 1946Sawao Kato, Japanese gymnast and educator
- 1947George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007)
- 1951Charles Shyer, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Wayne Gardner, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1965Orlando Hernández, Cuban baseball player
- 1984Sergio Hellings, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634The Burchardi flood: “The second Grote Mandrenke” killed around 15,000 men in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1833A big demonstration at the gates of the legislature of Buenos Aires forces the ousting of governor Juan Ramón Balcarce and his replacement with Juan José Viamonte.
- 1852The University of Sydney, Australia’s oldest university, is inaugurated in Sydney.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1918San Fermín earthquake hits western Puerto Rico.
- 1941Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- 1975The NBC sketch comedy/variety show Saturday Night Live debuts with George Carlin as the host and Andy Kaufman, Janis Ian and Billy Preston as guests.
- 1987First public display of AIDS Memorial Quilt on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., during the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- 1996Pala accident: A wood lorry and school bus collide in Jõgeva county, Estonia, killing eight children.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Bovasso, Ashok Saraf, Amanda Bynes, Luke O'Loughlin, Johnny Mann, Galilea Montijo, Chiemi Chiba, Richard Farnsworth, Tom Robinson, Lilian Garcia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1955 – Richard Schiff, American actor, director, and producer; July 25, 1927 – Daniel Ceccaldi, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003); February 21, 1946 – Alan Rickman, English actor, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,335