Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 11, 2005 was a Tuesday and it was the 284th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Jerome Robbins
- 1946Gary Mallaber
- 1954Atsuko Takahata
- 1965Ronit Roy
- 1967Daniel Razon
- 1970Constance Zimmer
- 1977Matt Bomer
- 1980Tomokazu Sugita
- 1985Aya Kiguchi
- 1985Sam Robertson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 11.
- 1928Alfonso de Portago, Spanish race car driver and bobsledder (d. 1957)
- 1950William R. Forstchen, American historian and author
- 1951Bruce Bartlett, American economist, historian, and author
- 1962Joan Cusack, American actress
- 1967David Starr, American race car driver
- 1972Marcus Bai, Papua New Guinean rugby league player
- 1973Greg Chalmers, Australian golfer
- 1977Shūhei Izumi, Japanese actor
- 1980Juan José Ribera, Chilean footballer
- 1985Aya Kiguchi, Japanese model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Battle of Valcour Island: On Lake Champlain a fleet of American boats is defeated by the Royal Navy, but delays the British advance until 1777.
- 1797Battle of Camperdown: Naval battle between Royal Navy and Royal Netherlands Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars. The outcome of the battle was a decisive British victory.
- 1809Along the Natchez Trace in Tennessee, explorer Meriwether Lewis dies under mysterious circumstances at an inn called Grinder’s Stand.
- 1864Campina Grande, Brazil, is established as a city.
- 1865Paul Bogle led hundreds of black men and women in a march in Jamaica, starting the Morant Bay rebellion.
- 1899The Western League is renamed the American League.
- 1910Former President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first U.S. president to fly in an airplane. He flew for four minutes with Arch Hoxsey in a plane built by the Wright brothers at Kinloch Field (Lambert–St. Louis International Airport), St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1941Beginning of the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- 1968Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 7, the first successful manned Apollo mission, with astronauts Wally Schirra, Donn F. Eisele and Walter Cunningham aboard.
- 1976George Washington’s appointment, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 is approved by President Gerald R. Ford.
View the complete list of historical events for October 11.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 11 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Lehmann, Josh Gracin, John Hahn-Petersen, Mick Cain, Dédé Fortin, Krisztina Sereny, Lisa Ann Beley, Alice Englert, Daisy Lowe, Norman Kaye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 11, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1923 – Bob Dorough, American singer-songwriter and pianist; June 25, 1930 – George Murdock, American actor (d. 2012); September 3, 1913 – Alan Ladd, American actor and producer (d. 1964).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,017