Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1924 was a Sunday and it was the 286th day of the year 1924. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,737 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,579 days or 31.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1956.
If a dog named Suezy - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suezy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Suezy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rangel Valchanov
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti
- 1942Daliah Lavi
- 1950Susan Anton
- 1966Jonathan Crombie
- 1969Martie Maguire
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1798Pedro I of Brazil (d. 1834)
- 1911Piero Taruffi, Italian race car driver and motorcycle racer (d. 1988)
- 1924Leonidas Kyrkos, Greek politician (d. 2011)
- 1949Paul Went, English footballer and manager
- 1950Takeshi Kaga, Japanese actor
- 1956Emilio Charles Jr., Mexican wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1963Satoshi Kon, Japanese animator and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1971Steve Johnston, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1972Neriah Davis, American model and actress
- 1986Emmanuel Nwachi, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Robyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCThe army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1823Charles Macintosh of Scotland sells the first raincoat.
- 1871Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1942World War II: Japanese ships retreat after their defeat in the Battle of Cape Esperance with the Japanese commander, Aritomo Gotō dying from wounds suffered in the battle and two Japanese destroyers sunk by Allied air attack.
- 1963After nearly 23 years of imprisonment, Reverend Walter Ciszek, a Jesuit missionary, was released from the Soviet Union.
- 1983Japan’s former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei is found guilty of taking a $2 million bribe from Lockheed and is sentenced to four years in jail.
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
- 2013Fifty-one people are killed after a truck veers off a cliff in La Convención Province in Peru.
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Udo Mechels, Summer Phoenix, Arnold Stang, Tony O'Dell, Kristy McNichol, Traci Lind, Naturi Naughton, Spike Jones, Christy Hemme, Dr. Alban.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1924.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1924 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 286th day of 1924
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,737 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,579 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1956
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.X.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1979 – Chris Doran, Irish singer; January 21, 1986 – Sushant Singh Rajput, Indian actor; July 13, 1994 – Ridge Canipe, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,871