Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 286th day of the year 1928. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,035 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,012 days or 30.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 20, 1960.
If a dog named Mairea - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mairea will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mairea will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1490Bernardo Pisano
- 1942Melvin Franklin
- 1947George Lam
- 1950Pilar Pilapil
- 1966Brian Kennedy
- 1966Jonathan Crombie
- 1969Martie Maguire
- 1970Kirk Cameron
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
View the complete list of October 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1490Bernardo Pisano, Italian singer-songwriter and priest (d. 1548)
- 1904Lester Dent, American journalist and author (d. 1959)
- 1906Joe Cronin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1984)
- 1930Denis Brodeur, Canadian ice hockey player and photographer (d. 2013)
- 1950Pilar Pilapil, Filipino model, actress, and producer
- 1962Chris Botti, American trumpet player and composer
- 1963Alan McDonald, Irish footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1963Luis Polonia, Dominican baseball player
- 1981Sneha, Indian model and actress
- 1981Tom Guiry, American actor
View the complete list of October 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCThe army of Cyrus the Great of Persia takes Babylon.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1959At the national congress of APRA in Peru a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party. They will later form APRA Rebelde.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1964The Soviet Union launches the Voskhod 1 into Earth orbit as the first spacecraft with a multi-person crew and the first flight without space suits
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of October 12 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tamara Johnson-George, Brian Welch, Jun. K, Paul Wickens, Ken Hensley, Colin Strause, Abel Ferrara, Chae Jung-an, Joe Rogan, Geoff Stults.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 12, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1922. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 3, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 12, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 286th day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,035 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,012 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 20, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1922 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 3, 1946 (-101)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1976 – Kōhei Murakami, Japanese actor; July 23, 1968 – Stephanie Seymour, American model and actress; January 26, 1968 – Ravi Teja, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897