Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 286th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,368 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,096 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Murray
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1942Daliah Lavi
- 1950Takeshi Kaga
- 1953David Threlfall
- 1960Hiroyuki Sanada
- 1969Judit Mascó
- 1993Linn Oeymo
- 1995Claudio Encarnacion Montero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1933Guido Molinari, Canadian painter and art collector (d. 2004)
- 1935Luciano Pavarotti, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2007)
- 1935Shivraj Patil, Indian lawyer and politician, Indian Minister of Defence
- 1948Rick Parfitt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Status Quo)
- 1951Ed Royce, American businessman and politician
- 1956Emilio Charles Jr., Mexican wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1963Lane Frost, American bull rider (d. 1989)
- 1981Shola Ameobi, Nigerian-English footballer
- 1981Sneha, Indian model and actress
- 1986Sergio Peter, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279Nichiren, a Japanese Buddhist monk founder of Nichiren Buddhism, is said to have inscribed the Dai-Gohonzon.
- 1792First celebration of Columbus Day in the USA held in New York City.
- 1810First Oktoberfest: The Bavarian royalty invites the citizens of Munich to join the celebration of the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1933The military Alcatraz Citadel becomes the civilian Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary.
- 1944World War II: The Axis occupation of Athens comes to an end.
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1962Infamous Columbus Day Storm strikes the U.S. Pacific Northwest with record wind velocities; 46 dead and at least U.S. $230 million in damages
- 1963After nearly 23 years of imprisonment, Reverend Walter Ciszek, a Jesuit missionary, was released from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Docter, Rusty Joiner, John Singer Sargent, Mara Hobel, John Levene, James Best, Matthew Settle, Robert Towne, Fred Dryer, Isabelle Collin Dufresne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 12, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1963 – Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; April 12, 1916 – Movita Castaneda, American actress and singer (d. 2015); June 6, 1978 – Mariana Popova, Bulgarian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 861