Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Oaka - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oaka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oaka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Art Clokey
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1935Samuel David Moore
- 1953Les Dennis
- 1966Jonathan Crombie
- 1968Mark Donovan
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1988Aggro Santos
- 1992Josh Hutcherson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1710Jonathan Trumbull, American colonel and politician, 16th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1785)
- 1904Ding Ling, Chinese author and educator (d. 1986)
- 1913Alice Chetwynd Ley, English author and educator (d. 2004)
- 1916Alice Childress, American actress and playwright (d. 1994)
- 1923Goody Petronelli, American boxer, trainer, and manager (d. 2012)
- 1924Mimis Plessas, Greek pianist and composer
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1945Aurore Clément, French actress
- 1981Conrad Smith, New Zealand rugby player
- 1996Riechedly Bazoer, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773America‘s first insane asylum opens for 'Persons of Insane and Disordered Minds’in Virginia.
- 1871Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- 1901President Theodore Roosevelt officially renames the “Executive Mansion” to the White House.
- 1915World War I: British nurse Edith Cavell is executed by a German firing squad for helping Allied soldiers escape from Belgium
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1979The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, the first of five books in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction series by Douglas Adams is published.
- 1979The lowest recorded non-tornadic atmospheric pressure, 87.0 kPa (870 mbar or 25.69 inHg), occurred in the Western Pacific during Typhoon Tip.
- 1983Japan’s former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei is found guilty of taking a $2 million bribe from Lockheed and is sentenced to four years in jail.
- 2002Terrorists detonate bombs in the Sari Club in Kuta, Bali, killing 202 and wounding over 300.
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfred Burke, Eiji Nakano, Jared Gilman, Elton John, Michael Muhney, Kate Campbell, Sierra Kay, Deorro, Alasdair Milne, Billy Varga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1907 – Jessie Matthews, English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1981); November 22, 1985 – Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter; July 4, 1989 – Alyssa Miller, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249