Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Art Clokey
- 1945Aurore Clément
- 1954Massimo Ghini
- 1955Joe Raiola
- 1958Hara Patnaik
- 1968Adam Rich
- 1971Bronzell Miller
- 1981Tom Guiry
- 1983Katie Piper
- 1992Josh Hutcherson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1602William Chillingworth, English scholar and theologian (d. 1644)
- 1892Gilda dalla Rizza, Italian soprano and actress (d. 1975)
- 1906Joe Cronin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1984)
- 1935Samuel David Moore, American singer-songwriter (Sam & Dave)
- 1961Chendo, Spanish footballer
- 1962Mads Eriksen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1974Kate Beahan, Australian actress
- 1981Shola Ameobi, Nigerian-English footballer
- 1988Sam Whitelock, New Zealand rugby player
- 1990Henri Lansbury, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279Nichiren, a Japanese Buddhist monk founder of Nichiren Buddhism, is said to have inscribed the Dai-Gohonzon.
- 1793The cornerstone of Old East, the oldest state university building in the United States, is laid on the campus of the University of North Carolina.
- 1915World War I: British nurse Edith Cavell is executed by a German firing squad for helping Allied soldiers escape from Belgium
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1967Vietnam War: US Secretary of State Dean Rusk states during a news conference that proposals by the U.S. Congress for peace initiatives are futile because of North Vietnam’s opposition
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1994The Magellan spacecraft burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 2013Fifty-one people are killed after a truck veers off a cliff in La Convención Province in Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coko, DJ Clue?, Kim Seul-gie, Tom Braidwood, Mickey Spillane, Charles Correll, Jan Howard, Meghan Markle, Theda Bara, Peggy Ahern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1971 – Ajith Kumar, Indian actor; July 3, 1958 – Charlie Higson, English actor, singer, and author (The Higsons); April 2, 1966 – Bill Romanowski, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869