Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,143 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,021 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Milligan - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milligan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milligan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947George Lam
- 1953David Threlfall
- 1954Cheryl Rixon
- 1957Clémentine Célarié
- 1962Deborah Foreman
- 1969Judit Mascó
- 1981Tom Guiry
- 1988Aggro Santos
- 1992Josh Hutcherson
- 2001Raymond Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1872Ralph Vaughan Williams, English composer and educator (d. 1958)
- 1878Truxtun Hare, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1956)
- 1906Joe Cronin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1984)
- 1921Jaroslav Drobný, Czech-English tennis player and ice hockey player (d. 2001)
- 1929Magnus Magnusson, Icelandic-Scottish journalist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1946Susan Saegert, American psychologist and academic
- 1948Rick Parfitt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Status Quo)
- 1957Clémentine Célarié, French actress, singer, and director
- 1968Hugh Jackman, Australian actor, singer, and producer
- 1971Bronzell Miller, American football player and actor (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279Nichiren, a Japanese Buddhist monk founder of Nichiren Buddhism, is said to have inscribed the Dai-Gohonzon.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited by students in many US public schools, as part of a celebration marking the 400th anniversary of Columbus’s voyage.
- 1915World War I: British nurse Edith Cavell is executed by a German firing squad for helping Allied soldiers escape from Belgium
- 1953The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial opens at Plymouth Theatre, New York City
- 1979The lowest recorded non-tornadic atmospheric pressure, 87.0 kPa (870 mbar or 25.69 inHg), occurred in the Western Pacific during Typhoon Tip.
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
- 2000The USS Cole is badly damaged in Aden, Yemen, by two suicide bombers, killing 17 crew members and wounding at least 39.
- 2002Terrorists detonate bombs in the Sari Club in Kuta, Bali, killing 202 and wounding over 300.
- 2005The second Chinese human spaceflight Shenzhou 6 launched carrying Fèi Jùnlóng and Niè Hǎishèng for five days in orbit.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nadine Samonte, Twink, Willem Dafoe, Rudy La Scala, Terry Kinney, Itatí Cantoral, John Banner, Bang Minah, Marshall Chapman, Fernanda Tavares.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1903 – Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973); July 29, 1946 – Neal Doughty, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (REO Speedwagon); November 6, 1926 – Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171