Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Temujin - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temujin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Temujin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1490Bernardo Pisano
- 1840Helena Modjeska
- 1924Doris Grau
- 1950Pilar Pilapil
- 1966Jonathan Crombie
- 1968Adam Rich
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1968Mark Donovan
- 1974Marie Wilson
- 1992Bambi Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1792Christian Gmelin, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1860)
- 1891Fumimaro Konoe, Japanese soldier and politician, 39th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1945)
- 1908Ann Petry, American journalist and author (d. 1997)
- 1934Oğuz Atay, Turkish engineer and author (d. 1977)
- 1942Melvin Franklin, American singer and actor (The Temptations) (d. 1995)
- 1950Pilar Pilapil, Filipino model, actress, and producer
- 1962John Coleman, English footballer and manager
- 1963Raimond Aumann, German footballer
- 1972Juan Manuel Silva, Argentinian race car driver
- 1992Josh Hutcherson, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1113The city of Oradea is first mentioned under the Latin name Varadinum (“vár” means fortress in Hungarian).
- 1279Nichiren, a Japanese Buddhist monk founder of Nichiren Buddhism, is said to have inscribed the Dai-Gohonzon.
- 1654The Delft Explosion devastates the city in the Netherlands, killing more than 100 people.
- 1915World War I: British nurse Edith Cavell is executed by a German firing squad for helping Allied soldiers escape from Belgium
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1962Infamous Columbus Day Storm strikes the U.S. Pacific Northwest with record wind velocities; 46 dead and at least U.S. $230 million in damages
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1983Japan’s former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei is found guilty of taking a $2 million bribe from Lockheed and is sentenced to four years in jail.
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Hamm, Rufus Wainwright, Joe West, Vijay, Mariada Pieridi, Gillian Jacobs, Claude King, Cristiano Araújo, Kim Yu-mi, Maulik Pancholy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1976 – Cha Tae-hyun, South Korean actor and singer; April 16, 1937 – Vince Hill, English singer-songwriter, producer, and playwright; April 1, 1930 – Grace Lee Whitney, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157