Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 285th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,011 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1840Helena Modjeska
- 1903Josephine Hutchinson
- 1950Robin Askwith
- 1962Deborah Foreman
- 1968Adam Rich
- 1981Tom Guiry
- 1988Aggro Santos
- 1992Bambi Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1576Thomas Dudley, English-American soldier and politician, 3rd Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony (d. 1653)
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873)
- 1875Aleister Crowley, English magician and author (d. 1947)
- 1953David Threlfall, English actor and director
- 1954Massimo Ghini, Italian actor
- 1962Mads Eriksen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1965Dan Abnett, English author
- 1966Jonathan Crombie, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1968Hugh Jackman, Australian actor, singer, and producer
- 1991Nicolao Dumitru, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus’s expedition makes landfall in the Caribbean, specifically in The Bahamas. The explorer believes he has reached the Indies.
- 1799Jeanne Geneviève Labrosse was the first woman to jump from a balloon with a parachute, from an altitude of 900 meters.
- 1823Charles Macintosh of Scotland sells the first raincoat.
- 1960Television viewers in Japan unexpectedly witness the assassination of Inejiro Asanuma, leader of the Japan Socialist Party, when he is stabbed and killed during a live broadcast.
- 1967Vietnam War: US Secretary of State Dean Rusk states during a news conference that proposals by the U.S. Congress for peace initiatives are futile because of North Vietnam’s opposition
- 1970Vietnam War: US President Richard Nixon announces that the United States will withdraw 40,000 more troops before Christmas
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1988Two officers of the Victoria Police are gunned down execution-style in the Walsh Street police shootings, Australia.
- 1991Askar Akayev, previously chosen President of Kyrgyzstan by republic’s Supreme Soviet, is confirmed president in an uncontested poll.
- 1999The former Autonomous Soviet Republic of Abkhazia declares its independence from Georgia
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chelsea Handler, Defconn, Hillard Elkins, Jon Hamm, Johnnie Fingers, Justin Lo, Clément Perron, Nick Gilder, Jonny Lang, Amy Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 12, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1976 – Gavin Creel, American actor and singer; July 8, 1961 – Toby Keith, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; September 9, 1988 – JM de Guzman, Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891