Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1997 was a Sunday and it was the 285th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,167 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Gilda dalla Rizza
- 1938Larry Scott
- 1955Jane Siberry
- 1955Joe Raiola
- 1963Dave Legeno
- 1969Judit Mascó
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1975Susana Félix
- 1986Tyler Blackburn
- 1995Karin Ogino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1558Maximilian III, Archduke of Austria (d. 1618)
- 1815William J. Hardee, American general (d. 1873)
- 1910Malcolm Renfrew, American chemist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1942Melvin Franklin, American singer and actor (The Temptations) (d. 1995)
- 1963Satoshi Kon, Japanese animator and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1970Kirk Cameron, American actor, screenwriter, and evangelist
- 1981Engin Akyürek, Turkish actor
- 1992Bambi Monroe, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1993Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1398The Treaty of Salynas is signed between Grand Duke of Lithuania Vytautas the Great and the Teutonic Knights, who received Samogitia.
- 1773America‘s first insane asylum opens for 'Persons of Insane and Disordered Minds’in Virginia.
- 1810First Oktoberfest: The Bavarian royalty invites the citizens of Munich to join the celebration of the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1945World War II: Desmond Doss is the first conscientious objector to receive the U.S. Medal of Honor.
- 1959At the national congress of APRA in Peru a group of leftist radicals are expelled from the party. They will later form APRA Rebelde.
- 1962Infamous Columbus Day Storm strikes the U.S. Pacific Northwest with record wind velocities; 46 dead and at least U.S. $230 million in damages
- 1983Japan’s former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei is found guilty of taking a $2 million bribe from Lockheed and is sentenced to four years in jail.
- 1991Askar Akayev, previously chosen President of Kyrgyzstan by republic’s Supreme Soviet, is confirmed president in an uncontested poll.
- 2005The second Chinese human spaceflight Shenzhou 6 launched carrying Fèi Jùnlóng and Niè Hǎishèng for five days in orbit.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simi Garewal, Tado, Mitchell Burgzorg, Peter Allen, Patricia Neal, Basil Rathbone, Jason Miller, Glenda Gilson, Roger Sanchez, Victoria Rowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 1997.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candle in the Wind 1997 / Something About the Way You Look Tonight by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1969 – Matthew Settle, American actor; May 31, 1961 – Lea Thompson, American actress, director, and producer; July 8, 1951 – Anjelica Huston, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962