Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 285th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,881 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Gilda dalla Rizza
- 1950Robin Askwith
- 1954Linval Thompson
- 1970Kirk Cameron
- 1972Neriah Davis
- 1974Ebru Gündeş
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
- 1981Tom Guiry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1855Arthur Nikisch, Hungarian conductor and academic (d. 1922)
- 1878Truxtun Hare, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1956)
- 1904Lester Dent, American journalist and author (d. 1959)
- 1949Carlos the Jackal, Venezuelan murderer
- 1969José Valentín, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1979Rie Tomosaka, Japanese actress and singer
- 1979Steven Agnew, Irish politician
- 1981Brian J. Smith, American actor
- 1988Aggro Santos, Brazilian-English rapper
- 1993Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216John, King of England loses his crown jewels in The Wash, probably near Fosdyke, perhaps near Sutton Bridge.
- 1890Uddevalla Suffrage Association is formed.
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1918A massive forest fire kills 453 people in Minnesota.
- 1967Vietnam War: US Secretary of State Dean Rusk states during a news conference that proposals by the U.S. Congress for peace initiatives are futile because of North Vietnam’s opposition
- 1968Equatorial Guinea becomes independent from Spain
- 1979The lowest recorded non-tornadic atmospheric pressure, 87.0 kPa (870 mbar or 25.69 inHg), occurred in the Western Pacific during Typhoon Tip.
- 1986Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh visit the People’s Republic of China
- 1988Birchandra Manu massacre in Tripura, India
- 2002Terrorists detonate bombs in the Sari Club in Kuta, Bali, killing 202 and wounding over 300.
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia McPherson, Polaire, Lars Jönsson, Soraia Chaves, Jodie Foster, Djimon Hounsou, Cleo Laine, Adamo Ruggiero, Roy Marten, Jane Henson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 12, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Maulik Pancholy, American actor and singer; September 8, 1930 – Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter; July 6, 1937 – Ned Beatty, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890