Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 286th day of the year 1942. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,041 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,347 days or 25.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 950 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 21, 1974.
If a dog named Pirulin - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pirulin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pirulin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1930Bruce Geller
- 1935Etterlene DeBarge
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1940Chris Farlowe
- 1948John Ford Coley
- 1958Masako Mori
- 1967Kate Walsh
- 1969Rhett Akins
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1896E. Beatrice Riley, Australian super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1902Karl Leichter, Estonian musicologist and academic (d. 1987)
- 1931Eddie Mathews, American baseball player and manager (d. 2001)
- 1935Bruce Morrow, American radio host and actor
- 1960Joey Belladonna, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax)
- 1964Christopher Judge, American actor and producer
- 1971Billy Bush, American television and radio host
- 1979Mamadou Niang, Senegalese footballer
- 1982Mika Hijii, Japanese actress and model
- 1989Breno Borges, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Rinchinbal Khan, Emperor Ningzong of Yuan, becomes the Khagan of the Mongols and Emperor of the Yuan dynasty, reigning for only 53 days.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1644A Swedish–Dutch fleet defeats the Danish fleet at Fehmarn and captures about 1,000 prisoners.
- 1710Port Royal, the capital of French Acadia, falls in a siege by British forces.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1976A Bolivian Boeing 707 cargo jet crashes in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, killing 100 (97, mostly children, killed on the ground).
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Ayanna, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Götz Otto, Emma Anderson, Minka Kelly, Arianne Zucker, Phillip Glasser, Eliades Ochoa, Olivia Holt, Jacob Artist.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 1942 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 286th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,041 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,347 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 950
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 1974
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1942 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1912 – Richard Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992); April 6, 1937 – Terrence Hardiman, English actor; August 22, 1988 – Sarah Major, New Zealand actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816