Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 286th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 886 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Archer - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Archer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Cornel Wilde
- 1925Lenny Bruce
- 1934Nana Mouskouri
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1948Lacy J. Dalton
- 1949Marisol Malaret
- 1952Mundo Earwood
- 1958Masako Mori
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh
- 1970Mel Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1862Mary Kingsley, English explorer and author (d. 1900)
- 1918Robert Walker, American actor and singer (d. 1951)
- 1926Killer Kowalski, Canadian-American wrestler and trainer (d. 2008)
- 1942Jerry Jones, American businessman
- 1952Beverly Johnson, American model and actress
- 1960Joey Belladonna, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax)
- 1964Christopher Judge, American actor and producer
- 1964Nie Haisheng, Chinese general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1970Serena Altschul, American journalist
- 1971Billy Bush, American television and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1843In New York City, Henry Jones and 11 others found B'nai B'rith (the oldest Jewish service organization in the world).
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1921The Soviet republics of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia sign the Treaty of Kars with the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to establish the contemporary borders between Turkey and the South Caucasus states.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norma Talmadge, David Denman, Rick Bognar, Lil' P-Nut, Georges Moustaki, Iiris, Susan Sarandon, Adrienne Pickering, Sandra Dickinson, Adam Carolla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 13, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1976 – Jaleel White, American actor and screenwriter; October 5, 1945 – Brian Connolly, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet) (d. 1997); March 15, 1988 – Jolo Revilla, Filipino actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201