Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 286th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,975 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 879 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Zing - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zing will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zing will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Lenny Bruce
- 1937Sami Frey
- 1939Melinda Dillon
- 1942Pamela Tiffin
- 1949Rick Vito
- 1962Kelly Preston
- 1968Carlos Marín
- 1970Mel Jackson
- 1977Justin Peroff
- 1994Hinako Sano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1911Millosh Gjergj Nikolla, Albanian poet and author (d. 1938)
- 1912Cornel Wilde, Slovak-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1947Jerry Trupiano, American sportscaster and radio host
- 1952Mundo Earwood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1964Marco Travaglio, Italian journalist and author
- 1967Steve Vickers, English footballer
- 1971Billy Bush, American television and radio host
- 1977Paul Pierce, American basketball player
- 1979Wes Brown, English footballer
- 1994Hinako Sano, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710Port Royal, the capital of French Acadia, falls in a siege by British forces.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1792In Washington, D.C., the cornerstone of the United States Executive Mansion (known as the White House since 1818) is laid.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1892Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
- 1911Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn, becomes the first Governor General of Canada of royal descent.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1983Ameritech Mobile Communications (now AT&T) launched the first US cellular network in Chicago.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Big Boi, Phyllis Smith, Alex Naumik, Abigail Breslin, Myolie Wu, Don Diamont, Sommore, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Victoria Legrand, Pärt Uusberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 13, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1996 – Sarah Gilman, American actress; September 10, 1958 – Chris Columbus, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 11, 1994 – Connor Price, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219