Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 287th day of the year 1948. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,811 days or 24.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 21, 1980.
If a dog named Biloxi - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biloxi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biloxi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1934Nana Mouskouri
- 1939Melinda Dillon
- 1945Susan Stafford
- 1946Demond Wilson
- 1948Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1949Raimundo Fagner
- 1971Luis Tosar
- 1973Nanako Matsushima
- 1982Mika Hijii
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1925Armand Mouyal, Algerian-French fencer and police officer (d. 1988)
- 1933Raynald Fréchette, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 2007)
- 1939Larry Bowie, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1939Melinda Dillon, American actress
- 1953Pat Day, American jockey
- 1966John Regis, English sprinter
- 1977Justin Peroff, Canadian drummer and actor (Broken Social Scene and Junior Blue)
- 1980Magne Hoseth, Norwegian footballer
- 1989Breno Borges, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Yuko Takayama, Japanese actress
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TSEHOHE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters TSEHOHE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644A Swedish–Dutch fleet defeats the Danish fleet at Fehmarn and captures about 1,000 prisoners.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1917The “Miracle of the Sun” is witnessed by an estimated 70,000 people in the Cova da Iria in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1944World War II: Riga, the capital of Latvia is occupied by the Red Army.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1977Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1992An Antonov An-124 operated by Antonov Airlines registered CCCP-82002, crashes near Kiev, Ukraine killing eight.
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claire Forlani, Peter Finch, Akira Emoto, Tim Blake Nelson, Bon Scott, Mike Watt, Jimmy Swaggart, Judy Nunn, Juri Ueno, Michael Jackson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 1948.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 1948 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 9, 1977. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 287th day of 1948
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,433 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 895
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 9, 1977 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.X.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1976 – Justin Lo, American-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor; July 20, 1964 – Dean Winters, American actor; November 11, 1933 – Jim Boyd, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877