Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1960. It was the 41st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,129 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,376 days or 20.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 21, 1992.
If a dog named Arf - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arf will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Arf will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ashok Kumar
- 1920Laraine Day
- 1930Bruce Geller
- 1941Paul Simon
- 1947Susan Blommaert
- 1948Lacy J. Dalton
- 1960Katsuhisa Namase
- 1968Tisha Campbell-Martin
- 1982Mika Hijii
View the complete list of October 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1872Leon Leonwood Bean, American hunter, businessman, and author, founded L.L.Bean (d. 1967)
- 1880Sasha Chorny, Russian poet and author (d. 1932)
- 1905Yves Allégret, French director and screenwriter (d. 1987)
- 1923Rosemary Anne Sisson, English author and playwright
- 1934Jack Colvin, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1935Bruce Morrow, American radio host and actor
- 1948Lacy J. Dalton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Reggie Theus, American basketball player and coach
- 1963Colin Channer, Jamaican-American author and academic
- 1970Mel Jackson, American actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of October 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are simultaneously arrested by agents of Phillip the Fair, to be later tortured into a “confession” of heresy.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1775The United States’ Continental Congress orders the establishment of the Continental Navy (later renamed the United States Navy).
- 1881First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- 1915The Battle of the Hohenzollern Redoubt marks the end of the Battle of Loos in northern France, World War I.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1943World War II: The new government of Italy sides with the Allies and declares war on Germany.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1977Four Palestinians hijack Lufthansa Flight 181 to Somalia and demand release of 11 members of the Red Army Faction.
- 2013A stampede breaks out on a bridge near the Ratangarh Mata Temple in Datia district, Madhya Pradesh, India during the Hindu festival Navratri, killing 115 people and injuring more than 110.
View the complete list of October 13 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jericho Rosales, Jeremy Rosado, Ronald Golias, Jonathan Kerrigan, Miyoko Akaza, Martha O'Driscoll, Karen Maruyama, Elaine Hendrix, Roberta Close, Ira Glass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 13, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 13th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 13, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 287th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 41st Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 151 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,129 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 749
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 21, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1964 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-154)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 17, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1970 – Dalia El Behery, Egyptian model and actress, Miss Egypt 1990; November 4, 1925 – Ritwik Ghatak, Bangladeshi-Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1976); September 30, 1964 – Robby Takac, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Goo Goo Dolls and Amungus).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050