Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 287th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,571 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pigeon - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pigeon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pigeon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Irene Rich
- 1920Laraine Day
- 1921Yves Montand
- 1923Cyril Shaps
- 1925Lenny Bruce
- 1930Bruce Geller
- 1941Paul Simon
- 1960Katsuhisa Namase
- 1968Carlos Marín
- 1977Kiele Sanchez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1911Ashok Kumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1923Cyril Shaps, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1934Jack Colvin, American actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1936Chitti Babu, Indian veena player and composer (d. 1996)
- 1941Paul Simon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Simon & Garfunkel)
- 1955John Ferenzik, American keyboard player, guitarist, and composer
- 1956Joseph Toal, Scottish bishop
- 1971Billy Bush, American television and radio host
- 1977Paul Pierce, American basketball player
- 1982Mika Hijii, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 409Vandals and Alans cross the Pyrenees and appear in Hispania.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1958Paddington Bear, a character from English children’s literature, makes his debut.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1972An Aeroflot Ilyushin Il-62 crashes outside Moscow killing 174.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1990End of the Lebanese Civil War. Syrian forces launch an attack on the free areas of Lebanon removing General Michel Aoun from the presidential palace.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shian-Li Tsang, Ruffa Gutierrez, Ronn Moss, Andrew Eiden, Leslie Cheung, Jermaine Jackson, Elijah Kelley, Robert De Niro, Ann Sothern, Chiaki Kuriyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 13, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ben by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1976 – Jun Shibata, Japanese singer-songwriter; April 18, 1976 – Kevin Rankin, American actor; October 13, 1973 – Nanako Matsushima, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213