Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 287th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,295 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1923John C. Champion
- 1942Pamela Tiffin
- 1942Rutanya Alda
- 1945Susan Stafford
- 1949Rick Vito
- 1958Masako Mori
- 1960Joey Belladonna
- 1969Cady McClain
- 1981Kele Okereke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1911Ashok Kumar, Indian actor, singer, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1917George Osmond, American talent manager (d. 2007)
- 1924Terry Gibbs, American vibraphone player and bandleader
- 1933Thomas Bingham, Baron Bingham of Cornhill, English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (d. 2012)
- 1948Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer (d. 1997)
- 1949Rick Vito, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1949Tom Mees, American sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1960Tim Brewster, American football player and coach
- 1962T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, American actress and author
- 1989Clive Rose, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 54Roman emperor Claudius is poisoned to death under mysterious circumstances. His 17-year-old stepson Nero succeeds him.
- 1885The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, United States.
- 1892Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
- 1914In Major League Baseball’s World Series, the Boston Braves defeat the Philadelphia Athletics, 4 games to 0, at Fenway Park in Boston, completing the first World Series sweep in history.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1929Jože Plečnik unveils his memorial to Napoleon on the Square of French Revolution, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- 1962The Pacific Northwest experiences a cyclone the equal of a Cat 3 hurricane. Winds measured above 150 mph at several locations; 46 people died.
- 1967The first game in the history of the American Basketball Association is played as the Anaheim Amigos lose to the Oakland Oaks 134–129 in Oakland, California.
- 1988Naguib Mahfouz wins Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 2013A stampede breaks out on a bridge near the Ratangarh Mata Temple in Datia district, Madhya Pradesh, India during the Hindu festival Navratri, killing 115 people and injuring more than 110.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Dice Clay, Minor Watson, Amanda Setton, Cy Chadwick, Beverly D'Angelo, Dieter Brummer, Takahiro Yamada, John Dye, John Cena, Alex Etel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 13, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ben by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1981 – Alexis Bledel, American actress; September 8, 1933 – Eric Salzman, American composer, producer, and critic; October 4, 1978 – Phillip Glasser, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947