Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 13, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 287th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,982 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,661 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 21, 2028.
If a dog named Azu - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Azu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Lillie Langtry
- 1904Wilfred Pickles
- 1920Laraine Day
- 1947Sammy Hagar
- 1949Marisol Malaret
- 1950Simon Nicol
- 1958Derri Daugherty
- 1960Joey Belladonna
- 1960Katsuhisa Namase
- 1993Kaito Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 13.
- 1613Luisa de Guzmán, Spanish-Portuguese wife of John IV of Portugal (d. 1666)
- 1891Irene Rich, American actress (d. 1988)
- 1895Mike Gazella, American baseball player and manager (d. 1978)
- 1917George Osmond, American talent manager (d. 2007)
- 1920Laraine Day, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1926Tommy Whittle, Scottish-English saxophonist (d. 2013)
- 1963Scott Andrew Mink, American murderer (d. 2004)
- 1981Ryan Ashford, English footballer
- 1983Kylie Lindsay, New Zealander squash player
- 1992Yuko Takayama, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 1812War of 1812: Battle of Queenston Heights: As part of the Niagara campaign in Ontario, Canada, United States forces under General Stephen Van Rensselaer are repulsed from invading Canada by British and native troops led by Sir Isaac Brock.
- 1892Edward Emerson Barnard discovers D/1892 T1, the first comet discovered by photographic means, on the night of October 13–14.
- 1911Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn, becomes the first Governor General of Canada of royal descent.
- 1921The Soviet republics of Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia sign the Treaty of Kars with the Grand National Assembly of Turkey to establish the contemporary borders between Turkey and the South Caucasus states.
- 1923Ankara replaces Istanbul as the capital of Turkey.
- 1970Fiji joins the United Nations.
- 1976The first electron micrograph of an Ebola viral particle is obtained by Dr. F. A. Murphy, now at U.C. Davis, who was then working at the C.D.C.
- 1990End of the Lebanese Civil War. Syrian forces launch an attack on the free areas of Lebanon removing General Michel Aoun from the presidential palace.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident in Copiapó, Chile comes to an end as all 33 miners arrive at the surface after surviving a record 69 days underground awaiting rescue.
View the complete list of historical events for October 13.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 13 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adhemar da Silva, Lucy Durack, Marco Sison, Daniel Radcliffe, Blind Willie Johnson, Spike Jonze, Vinnie Paz, Chris Stein, Danny Masterson, Ronald Golias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 13 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 13, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1977 – So Ji-sub, South Korean actor and rapper; May 27, 1971 – Monika Schnarre, Canadian model and actress; May 15, 1982 – Jessica Sutta, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,363