Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,391 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,097 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Brendal - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brendal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brendal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin
- 1948David Ruprecht
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1958Thomas Dolby
- 1964Neşe Erberk
- 1970Jon Seda
- 1974Shaggy 2 Dope
- 1977Carmen Soo
- 1980Ben Whishaw
- 1999Daniel Roche
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1915Loris Francesco Capovilla, Italian cardinal
- 1925Clancy Lyall, American sergeant (d. 2012)
- 1930Alan Williams, Welsh journalist and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Wales (d. 2014)
- 1939Rocky Thompson, American golfer and politician
- 1945Lesley Joseph, English actress
- 1951Aad van den Hoek, Dutch cyclist
- 1968Timothy Lincoln Beckwith, American lawyer
- 1973Lasha Zhvania, Georgian businessman and politician
- 1977Jeffrey Garcia, American voice actor
- 1987Jay Pharoah, American comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840The Maronite leader Bashir II surrenders to the British Army and then is sent into exile on the islands of Malta.
- 1882University of the Punjab is founded in a part of India that later became West Pakistan.
- 1898The steamer ship SS Mohegan sinks after impacting the Manacles near Cornwall, United Kingdom, killing 106.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1920Part of Petsamo Province is ceded by the Soviet Union to Finland.
- 1925An Anti-French uprising in French-occupied Damascus, Syria. (All French inhabitants flee the city.)
- 1943Prisoners at the Nazi German Sobibór extermination camp in Poland revolt against the Germans, killing eleven SS guards, and wounding many more. About 300 of the Sobibor Camp’s 600 prisoners escape, and about 50 of these survive the end of the war.
- 1979The first Gay Rights March on Washington, D.C., the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights, demands “an end to all social, economic, judicial, and legal oppression of lesbian and gay people”, and draws 200,000 people.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johanna Sällström, Nagma, Goldie Harvey, Elbert West, Eduardo Palomo, Olavi Virta, Dorian Gregory, Brad Dourif, Hugo Speer, Margaret Whiting.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1970 – Chorão, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Charlie Brown Jr.) (d. 2013); August 7, 1968 – Big Mello, American rapper (Screwed Up Click) (d. 2002); March 14, 1965 – Aamir Khan, Indian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171