Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,997 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Frances E. Nealy
- 1952Rick Aviles
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1962Trevor Goddard
- 1970Jon Seda
- 1985Sherlyn González
- 1987Jay Pharoah
- 1992Savannah Outen
- 2001Rowan Blanchard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin, American actor and singer (d. 1962)
- 1907Allan Jones, American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1909Dorothy Kingsley, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 1930Alan Williams, Welsh journalist and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Wales (d. 2014)
- 1938Elizabeth Esteve-Coll, English curator and academic
- 1940Christopher Timothy, Welsh actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1941Jerry Glanville, American football player and coach
- 1947Norman Harris, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (MFSB) (d. 1987)
- 1982Ryan Hall, American runner
- 2001Rowan Blanchard, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586Mary, Queen of Scots, goes on trial for conspiracy against Elizabeth I of England.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1920Part of Petsamo Province is ceded by the Soviet Union to Finland.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1949Eleven leaders of the American Communist Party are convicted, after a nine-month trial in a Federal District Court, of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. Federal Government.
- 1957At least 81 people are killed in the most devastating flood in the Spanish city of Valencia’s history.
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies, such as Alexei Kosygin, the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
- 1968Apollo program: The first live TV broadcast by American astronauts in orbit performed by the Apollo 7 crew.
- 1968Jim Hines of the United States of America becomes the first man ever to break the so-called “ten-second barrier” in the 100-meter sprint in the Summer Olympic Games held in Mexico City with a time of 9.95 seconds.
- 1981Vice President Hosni Mubarak is elected as the President of Egypt one week after the assassination of the President of Egypt, Anwar Sadat.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Elliot, Anita Tsoy, Cab Calloway, Hebe Tien, Erik Honoré, Sarah R, Lotfi, Steven Brust, Jon Abrahams, Scarlett Bowman, Dolcenera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1978 – Bryan Greenberg, American actor and singer; November 6, 1985 – Gee-Ann Abrahan, Filipino actress; August 22, 1986 – Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936