Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mathew - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mathew will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mathew will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Allan Jones
- 1940Cliff Richard
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1950Joey Travolta
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1968Johnny Goudie
- 1970Takako Katou
- 1977Bianca Beauchamp
- 1977Tina Dico
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1842Joe Start, American baseball player and manager (d. 1927)
- 1923Joel Barnett, Baron Barnett, English accountant and politician, Chief Secretary to the Treasury (d. 2014)
- 1931Nikhil Banerjee, Indian sitar player and composer (d. 1986)
- 1963Yim Jae-beom, South Korean singer (Sinawe)
- 1966Mark Nyman, English Scrabble player
- 1970Martin Barbarič, Czech footballer and coach (d. 2013)
- 1975Floyd Landis, American cyclist
- 1977Carl Johan Grimmark, Swedish guitarist (Narnia, Saviour Machine, Rob Rock, and Beautiful Sin)
- 1991Shona McGarty, English actress
- 1992Khagendra Thapa Magar, Nepali dwarf
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1465Wallachian voivode Radu cel Frumos, younger brother of Vlad Ţepeş, issues a writ from his residence in Bucharest
- 1808The Republic of Ragusa is annexed by France.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1884The American inventor, George Eastman, receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1925An Anti-French uprising in French-occupied Damascus, Syria. (All French inhabitants flee the city.)
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1952Korean War: United Nations and South Korean forces launch Operation Showdown against Chinese strongholds at the Iron Triangle. The resulting Battle of Triangle Hill is the biggest and bloodiest battle of 1952.
- 1958The American Atomic Energy Commission, with supporting military units, carries out an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site, just north of Las Vegas.
- 1968Jim Hines of the United States of America becomes the first man ever to break the so-called “ten-second barrier” in the 100-meter sprint in the Summer Olympic Games held in Mexico City with a time of 9.95 seconds.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kurtwood Smith, Jack Wouterse, Philippa Hanna, Jim Perry, Kristen Alderson, Zafer Ergin, Alfie Allen, Yves Duteil, Craig Nicholls, Suzyn Waldman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1945 – Earl Boen, American actor; April 23, 1965 – Tommy DeCarlo, American singer-songwriter (Boston); March 29, 1956 – Patty Donahue, American singer (The Waitresses) (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179