Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,085 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1953Greg Evigan
- 1963Yim Jae-beom
- 1964Neşe Erberk
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1968Johnny Goudie
- 1985Sherlyn González
- 1988Max Thieriot
- 1988Pia Toscano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1542Akbar, Mughal emperor (d. 1605)
- 1633James II of England (d. 1701)
- 1790Thursday October Christian I, English son of Fletcher Christian (d. 1831)
- 1894E. E. Cummings, American poet and playwright (d. 1962)
- 1918Marcel Chaput, Canadian biochemist, journalist, and politician (d. 1991)
- 1938John Dean, American lawyer and author, 13th White House Counsel
- 1942Evelio Javier, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 1986)
- 1967Jason Plato, English race car driver and television host
- 1970Jon Seda, American actor
- 1970Meelis Lindmaa, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808The Republic of Ragusa is annexed by France.
- 1898The steamer ship SS Mohegan sinks after impacting the Manacles near Cornwall, United Kingdom, killing 106.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1947Captain Chuck Yeager of the United States Air Force flies a Bell X-1 rocket-powered experimental aircraft, the Glamorous Glennis, faster than the speed of sound at Mach 1.06 (700 miles per hour (1,100 km/h; 610 kn) over the high desert of Southern California and becomes the first pilot and the first airplane to do so in level flight.
- 1956Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the Indian Untouchable caste leader, converts to Buddhism along with 385,000 of his followers (see Neo-Buddhism).
- 1958The American Atomic Energy Commission, with supporting military units, carries out an underground nuclear weapon test at the Nevada Test Site, just north of Las Vegas.
- 1966The city of Montreal begins the operation of its underground Montreal Metro rapid-transit system.
- 1968Jim Hines of the United States of America becomes the first man ever to break the so-called “ten-second barrier” in the 100-meter sprint in the Summer Olympic Games held in Mexico City with a time of 9.95 seconds.
- 1982U.S. President Ronald Reagan proclaims a War on Drugs.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David La Haye, Shringar Nagaraj, Mark Frost, John Ford Coley, Dick Latessa, Stuart Damon, Dominic Scott Kay, Lucinda Williams, Lonnie Jordan, Barry Van Dyke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1967 – Frances O'Connor, English-Australian actress; February 10, 1926 – Kostas Mountakis, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1991); June 27, 1978 – Lolly, English singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087