Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,201 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,091 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mr. Calvin Fluffington - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr. Calvin Fluffington will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mr. Calvin Fluffington will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1950Joey Travolta
- 1963Yim Jae-beom
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1970Jon Seda
- 1977Carmen Soo
- 1977Jonathan Kerrigan
- 1989Mia Wasikowska
- 2001Rowan Blanchard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1257Przemysł II of Poland (d. 1296)
- 1784Ferdinand VII of Spain (d. 1833)
- 1853Ciprian Porumbescu, Romanian composer and educator (d. 1883)
- 1908Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1918Marcel Chaput, Canadian biochemist, journalist, and politician (d. 1991)
- 1965Karyn White, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Johnny Goudie, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Goudie)
- 1970Meelis Lindmaa, Estonian footballer
- 1977Barry Ditewig, Dutch footballer
- 1984Alex Scott, English foorballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Battle of Jena–Auerstedt France defeats Prussia.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: Chinese Communist forces occupy the city of Guangzhou (Canton), in Guangdong, China.
- 1957At least 81 people are killed in the most devastating flood in the Spanish city of Valencia’s history.
- 1957Queen Elizabeth II becomes the first Canadian monarch to open up an annual session of the Canadian Parliament, presenting her Speech from the throne in Ottawa, Canada.
- 1968An earthquake rated at 6.8 on the Richter scale destroys the Australian town of Meckering, Western Australia, and it also ruptures all nearby main highways and railroads.
- 1968Vietnam War: The United States Department of Defense announces that the U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps will send about 24,000 soldiers and Marines back to Vietnam for involuntary second tours of duty in the combat zone there.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aki Avni, Peter Rowan, Kenny Dorham, Tony Jackson, Lil Jon, Doug Stone, Park Sang-min, Chinx, Lynn Ferguson, Jean Seberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1965 – Steve Harris, American actor; August 17, 1942 – Khagen Mahanta, Indian singer (d. 2014); June 24, 1992 – Raven Goodwin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,242