Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 287th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1953Shelley Ackerman
- 1963Lori Petty
- 1964David Kaye
- 1964Neşe Erberk
- 1970Jon Seda
- 1977Tina Dico
- 1980Ben Whishaw
- 1986Skyler Shaye
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1872Reginald Doherty, English tennis player (d. 1910)
- 1936Hans Kraay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1941Laurie Lawrence, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1946Justin Hayward, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moody Blues)
- 1952Rick Aviles, American comedian and actor (d. 1995)
- 1958Thomas Dolby, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1969David Strickland, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1971Jorge Costa, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1977Joey Didulica, Australian-Croatian footballer and manager
- 1992Ahmed Musa, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1888Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1933Nazi Germany withdraws from the League of Nations and World Disarmament Conference.
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1966The city of Montreal begins the operation of its underground Montreal Metro rapid-transit system.
- 1967Vietnam War: The folk singer Joan Baez is arrested concerning a physical blockade of the U.S. Army’s induction center in Oakland, California.
- 1982U.S. President Ronald Reagan proclaims a War on Drugs.
- 1983Maurice Bishop, Prime Minister of Grenada, is overthrown and later executed in a military coup d'état led by Bernard Coard.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Armetta, Juan Croucier, Rachel Weisz, Lucinda Williams, Aysun Kayacı, Nicole Atkins, Tony Anselmo, Bob Crewe, Jody Marie Gnant, Timothy Carhart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 14, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1975 – Gina Holden, Canadian actress; August 10, 1972 – Christofer Johnsson, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Therion, Carbonized, Messiah, and Demonoid); January 3, 1985 – Nicole Beharie, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045