Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,037 days or 27.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,020 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 22, 1968.
If a dog named Poppy Jo - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poppy Jo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Poppy Jo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin
- 1907Allan Jones
- 1927Roger Moore
- 1946Justin Hayward
- 1947Norman Harris
- 1948Gerard Murphy
- 1958Thomas Dolby
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1979Stacy Keibler
- 1988Max Thieriot
View the complete list of October 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1790Thursday October Christian I, English son of Fletcher Christian (d. 1831)
- 1900W. Edwards Deming, American statistician, author, and academic (d. 1993)
- 1940Cliff Richard, Indian-English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1941Jerry Glanville, American football player and coach
- 1956Beth Daniel, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1957Gen Nakatani, Japanese lawyer and politician, 13th Japanese Minister of Defense
- 1963Alessandro Safina, Italian tenor
- 1968Matthew Le Tissier, English footballer and journalist
- 1974Natalie Maines, American singer-songwriter (Dixie Chicks)
- 1980Scott Kooistra, American football player
View the complete list of October 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1808The Republic of Ragusa is annexed by France.
- 1910The English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman Aircraft biplane on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1949Eleven leaders of the American Communist Party are convicted, after a nine-month trial in a Federal District Court, of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. Federal Government.
- 1958The District of Columbia’s Bar Association votes to accept African-Americans as member attorneys.
- 1981Citing official misconduct in the investigation and trial, Amnesty International charges the U.S. Federal Government with holding Richard Marshall of the American Indian Movement as a political prisoner.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
- 2003Chicago Cubs fan Steve Bartman becomes infamously known as the scapegoat for the Cubs losing Game 6 of the 2003 National League Championship Series to the Florida Marlins.
- 2014A snowstorm and avalanche in the Nepalese Himalayas triggered by the remnants of Cyclone Hudhud kills 43 people.
View the complete list of October 14 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aras Bulut İynemli, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Claude Berri, Jo Weil, Cori Yarckin, Sharon Maughan, Rachel Hunter, Katja Schuurman, Margaret Hayes, Lloyd Kaufman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 14, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 14, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,020
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 22, 1968
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1948 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1978 – Bhumika Chawla, Indian actress; August 21, 1992 – Song Seung-hyun, Korean singer, guitarist and actor (F.T. Island); October 8, 1928 – Bill Maynard, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782