Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,584 days or 28.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,075 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 22, 1968.
If a dog named Flopsie - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flopsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Flopsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Harrison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1927Roger Moore
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1970Hiromi Nagasaku
- 1975Shaznay Lewis
- 1977Jonathan Kerrigan
- 1985Daniel Clark
- 1987Jay Pharoah
- 2001Rowan Blanchard
View the complete list of October 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1404Marie of Anjou (d. 1463)
- 1861Artur Gavazzi, Croatian geographer and academic (d. 1944)
- 1892Sumner Welles, American politician and diplomat, 11th Under Secretary of State (d. 1961)
- 1914Raymond Davis, Jr., American chemist and physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1928Frank E. Resnik, American chemist and businessman (d. 1995)
- 1938Ron Lancaster, American-Canadian football player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1942Péter Nádas, Hungarian author and playwright
- 1945Daan Jippes, Dutch author and illustrator
- 1964David Kaye, Canadian voice actor
- 1965Karyn White, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of October 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1656Massachusetts enacts the first punitive legislation against the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers). The marriage of church-and-state in Puritanism makes them regard the Quakers as spiritually apostate and politically subversive.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1843The British arrest the Irish nationalist Daniel O'Connell for conspiracy to commit crimes.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1956Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the Indian Untouchable caste leader, converts to Buddhism along with 385,000 of his followers (see Neo-Buddhism).
- 1962The Cuban Missile Crisis begins: A U.S. Air Force U-2 reconnaissance plane and its pilot fly over the island of Cuba and take photographs of Soviet missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads being installed and erected in Cuba.
- 1967Vietnam War: The folk singer Joan Baez is arrested concerning a physical blockade of the U.S. Army’s induction center in Oakland, California.
- 1968Apollo program: The first live TV broadcast by American astronauts in orbit performed by the Apollo 7 crew.
View the complete list of October 14 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chiwa Saitō, Donald Lautrec, Phoef Sutton, B. D. Foxmoor, Xavier Samuel, Wendy Ellis Somes, Mercedes Sosa, Bruno Nogueira, Cassidy, Walter Gotell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 14, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 14, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,075
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 22, 1968
- Age in dog years: 441 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1948 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.X.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1922 – T. M. Soundararajan, Indian singer and actor (d. 2013); September 20, 1963 – Robert LaSardo, American actor and producer; September 9, 1948 – Jacqueline Taïeb, Tunisian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892