Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,259 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 839 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 22, 1982.
If a dog named Gerlene - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerlene will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gerlene will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1940Christopher Timothy
- 1947Norman Harris
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1962Chris Thomas King
- 1967Cha In-pyo
- 1974Shaggy 2 Dope
- 1980Ben Whishaw
- 1990Raquel Diaz
- 1991Shona McGarty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1949Damian Lau, Hong Kong actor, director, and producer
- 1954Carole Malone, English journalist
- 1957Kenny Neal, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Downchild Blues Band)
- 1964David Kaye, Canadian voice actor
- 1970Takako Katou, Japanese actress and singer (Lip’s and Nanatsuboshi)
- 1978Javon Walker, American football player
- 1981Boof Bonser, American baseball player
- 1982Matt Roth, American football player
- 1989Mia Wasikowska, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 2002Youssif, Iraqi burn victim
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Because of the adoption of the Gregorian calendar this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1773Just before the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, several of the British East India Company’s tea ships are set ablaze at the old seaport of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1812Work on London’s Regent’s Canal starts.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1920Part of Petsamo Province is ceded by the Soviet Union to Finland.
- 1933Nazi Germany withdraws from the League of Nations and World Disarmament Conference.
- 1943World War II: The American Eighth Air Force loses 60 of 291 B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers in aerial combat during the second mass-daylight air raid on the Schweinfurt ball bearing factories in western Nazi Germany.
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1982U.S. President Ronald Reagan proclaims a War on Drugs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barney Martin, Louis Prima, Lloyd Bridges, DJ BoBo, Erich Gonzales, Morris Carnovsky, Henry Gibson, Kenan Doğulu, Shankar Nag, Evelyn Keyes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1970 – Mitsou, Canadian singer and actress; August 1, 1987 – Rumi Hiiragi, Japanese actress; February 21, 1963 – William Baldwin, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262