Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1960. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,824 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,275 days or 19.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 22, 1992.
If a dog named Itati - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Itati will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Itati will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Bill Justis
- 1948David Ruprecht
- 1948Gerard Murphy
- 1948Marcia Barrett
- 1949Damian Lau
- 1952Harry Anderson
- 1958Thomas Dolby
- 1970Takako Katou
- 1991Shona McGarty
View the complete list of October 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1712George Grenville, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1770)
- 1882Éamon de Valera, American-Irish academic and politician, 3rd President of Ireland (d. 1975)
- 1904Christian Pineau, French politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1995)
- 1948Marcia Barrett, Jamaican-English singer (Boney M)
- 1963Yim Jae-beom, South Korean singer (Sinawe)
- 1968Matthew Le Tissier, English footballer and journalist
- 1976Tillakaratne Dilshan, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1977Bianca Beauchamp, Canadian model
- 1992Ahmed Musa, Nigerian footballer
- 2001Rowan Blanchard, American actress and singer
View the complete list of October 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kirk’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland’s independence.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Bristoe Station: Confederate troops under the command of General Robert E. Lee fail to drive the Union Army completely out of Virginia.
- 1882University of the Punjab is founded in a part of India that later became West Pakistan.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1910The English aviator Claude Grahame-White lands his Farman Aircraft biplane on Executive Avenue near the White House in Washington, D.C.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1958The District of Columbia’s Bar Association votes to accept African-Americans as member attorneys.
- 1968An earthquake rated at 6.8 on the Richter scale destroys the Australian town of Meckering, Western Australia, and it also ruptures all nearby main highways and railroads.
- 1968Vietnam War: Twenty-seven soldiers are arrested at the Presidio of San Francisco in California for their peaceful protest of stockade conditions and the Vietnam War.
- 1973In the Thammasat student uprising over 100,000 people protest in Thailand against the Thanom military government, 77 are killed and 857 are injured by soldiers.
View the complete list of October 14 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Beghe, Virginia Bruce, Felicia Brandström, Kreskin, Nao Minamisawa, Craig Bartlett, Cristina Scabbia, Shingo Kawaguchi, Emily Hagins, Carol Fran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 14, 1960.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th October 1960 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 14th October 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 14, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 91 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,824 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,275 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 739
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 22, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-168)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Save the Last Dance for Me by The Drifters (October 17, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.X.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1960 – Minoru Niihara, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (Loudness and Earthshaker); March 27, 1937 – Johnny Copeland, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997); May 13, 1998 – Karen Iwata, Japanese singer (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134