Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 287th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,997 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Bill Justis
- 1927Roger Moore
- 1930Robert Parker
- 1965Karyn White
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1979Stacy Keibler
- 1985Daniel Clark
- 1988Pia Toscano
- 1999Daniel Roche
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1644William Penn, English businessman, founded the Province of Pennsylvania (d. 1718)
- 1867Masaoka Shiki, Japanese poet, author, and critic (d. 1902)
- 1910John Wooden, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1944Udo Kier, German-American actor, singer, and director
- 1948Gerard Murphy, Irish-English actor (d. 2013)
- 1949Damian Lau, Hong Kong actor, director, and producer
- 1982Matt Roth, American football player
- 1982Ryan Hall, American runner
- 1983Lin Dan, Chinese badminton player
- 1988MacKenzie Mauzy, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882University of the Punjab is founded in a part of India that later became West Pakistan.
- 1884The American inventor, George Eastman, receives a U.S. Government patent on his new paper-strip photographic film.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1944World War II: Athens, Greece, is liberated by British Army troops entering the city as the Wehrmacht pulls out. This clears the way for the Greek government-in-exile to return to its historic capital city, with George Papandreou, Sr., as the head of government.
- 1957Queen Elizabeth II becomes the first Canadian monarch to open up an annual session of the Canadian Parliament, presenting her Speech from the throne in Ottawa, Canada.
- 1969The United Kingdom introduces the British fifty-pence coin, which replaces, over the following years, the British ten-shilling note, in anticipation of the decimalization of the British currency in 1971, and the abolition of the shilling as a unit of currency anywhere in the world.
- 1979The first Gay Rights March on Washington, D.C., the National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights, demands “an end to all social, economic, judicial, and legal oppression of lesbian and gay people”, and draws 200,000 people.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judd Nelson, Ken Scott, Dave, Barbara Nichols, Capital Steez, Yuri Chinen, Charles W. Clark, Mason Reese, Chris O'Dowd, Jimmy Baio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 14, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1928 – Sivaji Ganesan, Indian actor (d. 2001); March 7, 1974 – Larry Bagby, American actor and singer; January 2, 1955 – Tex Brashear, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178