Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 287th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Frances E. Nealy
- 1927Roger Moore
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1948David Ruprecht
- 1949Damian Lau
- 1949Françoise Pascal
- 1949Katy Manning
- 1950Joey Travolta
- 1956Arleen Sorkin
- 1985Daniel Clark
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1806Preston King, American lawyer and politician (d. 1865)
- 1888Katherine Mansfield, New Zealand-English author (d. 1923)
- 1932Enrico Di Giuseppe, American tenor and actor (d. 2005)
- 1938Ron Lancaster, American-Canadian football player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1957Michel Després, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1964Joe Girardi, American baseball player and manager
- 1964Neşe Erberk, Turkish model and businesswoman, Miss Europe 1984
- 1966Mark Nyman, English Scrabble player
- 1977Jeffrey Garcia, American voice actor
- 1979Stacy Keibler, American wrestler and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1926The children’s book Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne, is first published.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1940Balham underground station disaster in London, England, sixty-six people in the station were killed during the Nazi Luftwaffe air raids on Great Britain.
- 1944World War II: Athens, Greece, is liberated by British Army troops entering the city as the Wehrmacht pulls out. This clears the way for the Greek government-in-exile to return to its historic capital city, with George Papandreou, Sr., as the head of government.
- 1967Vietnam War: The folk singer Joan Baez is arrested concerning a physical blockade of the U.S. Army’s induction center in Oakland, California.
- 1968An earthquake rated at 6.8 on the Richter scale destroys the Australian town of Meckering, Western Australia, and it also ruptures all nearby main highways and railroads.
- 2003Chicago Cubs fan Steve Bartman becomes infamously known as the scapegoat for the Cubs losing Game 6 of the 2003 National League Championship Series to the Florida Marlins.
- 2014A snowstorm and avalanche in the Nepalese Himalayas triggered by the remnants of Cyclone Hudhud kills 43 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Ellison, Roger Steffens, Joey D. Vieira, Little Willie Littlefield, Linda Robson, Bulle Ogier, Van McCoy, Craig Reucassel, Olaf Kopvillem, Richard Armitage.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 14, 1977.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 15, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1979 – Ella Koon, Hong Kong singer and actress; December 10, 1972 – Puff Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013); November 22, 1990 – Jang Dong-woo, South Korean singer and dancer (Infinite and Infinite H).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977