Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 287th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tops - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tops will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tops will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Lillian Gish
- 1932Enrico Di Giuseppe
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1956Ümit Besen
- 1956Arleen Sorkin
- 1963Lori Petty
- 1963Yim Jae-beom
- 1965Steve Coogan
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1970Daniela Peštová
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1872Reginald Doherty, English tennis player (d. 1910)
- 1888Katherine Mansfield, New Zealand-English author (d. 1923)
- 1900W. Edwards Deming, American statistician, author, and academic (d. 1993)
- 1915Loris Francesco Capovilla, Italian cardinal
- 1921José Arraño Acevedo, Chilean journalist and historian (d. 2009)
- 1926Bill Justis, American saxophonist, composer, and producer (d. 1982)
- 1930Mobutu Sese Seko, Congolese soldier and politician, President of Zaire (d. 1997)
- 1956Arleen Sorkin, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Gen Nakatani, Japanese lawyer and politician, 13th Japanese Minister of Defense
- 1973Lasha Zhvania, Georgian businessman and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: Austria defeats Prussia at the Battle of Hochkirch.
- 1808The Republic of Ragusa is annexed by France.
- 1908The Chicago Cubs defeat the Detroit Tigers, 2–0, clinching the World Series. It would be their last one to date.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1962The Cuban Missile Crisis begins: A U.S. Air Force U-2 reconnaissance plane and its pilot fly over the island of Cuba and take photographs of Soviet missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads being installed and erected in Cuba.
- 1964Leonid Brezhnev becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and thereby, along with his allies, such as Alexei Kosygin, the leader of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), ousting the former monolithic leader Nikita Khrushchev, and sending him into retirement as a nonperson in the USSR.
- 1964Martin Luther King, Jr. received the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality through nonviolence.
- 1966The city of Montreal begins the operation of its underground Montreal Metro rapid-transit system.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
- 1998Eric Rudolph is charged with six bombings including the 1996 Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta, Georgia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim McCann, Fumino Kimura, Paul McDermott, Son House, Edgar Buchanan, Penn Badgley, Katia Zygouli, Ryo Nishikido, Billy Vaughn, Rodjun Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1906 – John Murray, American playwright and producer (d. 1984); December 21, 1937 – Jane Fonda, American actress, producer, and activist; August 7, 1996 – Tessa Allen, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249