Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1946John Getz
- 1953Larry Miller
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1987Chantal Strand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1893Carol II of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1906Victoria Spivey, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1976)
- 1910Edwin O. Reischauer, Japanese-American scholar and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1990)
- 1922Agustina Bessa-Luís, Portuguese author
- 1924Marguerite Andersen, German-Canadian author and educator
- 1924Mark Lenard, American actor (d. 1996)
- 1936Robert Baden-Powell, 3rd Baron Baden-Powell, South African-English businessman
- 1944Sali Berisha, Albanian cardiologist and politician, 2nd President of Albania
- 1969Paige Davis, American actress
- 1989Leandro Antonio Martínez, Argentinian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1944The Arrow Cross Party (very similar to Hitler’s NSDAP (Nazi party)) takes power in Hungary.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyōko Koizumi, Airi Taira, Demián Bichir, David L. Cook, Kylie Bax, Corey Carrier, Thomas Ong, Essence Atkins, Lola Ponce, Keremcem.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1964 – Keanu Reeves, Lebanese-Canadian actor, singer, and producer (Dogstar); September 15, 1908 – Penny Singleton, American actress and singer (d. 2003); June 7, 1962 – Simon Day, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063