Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,371 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Charles W. Clark
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1979Jaci Velasquez
- 1995Billy Unger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 70 BCVirgil, Roman poet (d. 19 BC)
- 1906Alicia Patterson, American journalist and publisher, co-founded Newsday (d. 1963)
- 1924Frank X. McDermott, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1953Walter Jon Williams, American author
- 1954Julia Yeomans, English physicist and academic
- 1954Peter Bakowski, Australian poet and educator
- 1955Emma Chichester Clark, English author and illustrator
- 1959Emeril Lagasse, American chef and author
- 1972Michél Mazingu-Dinzey, German-Congolese footballer and manager
- 1983Holly Montag, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1529The Siege of Vienna ends as the Austrians rout the invading Turks, turning the tide against almost a century of unchecked conquest throughout eastern and central Europe by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1910Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Wheeler, Joe De Grasse, Frank Woodley, Isabel Sanford, Taylor Spreitler, Lisa Stansfield, Petchara Chaowarat, Sarah Ramos, Charles Greville, 7th Earl of Warwick, Hal B. Wallis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1969 – Lisa Nicole Carson, American actress; January 31, 1934 – James Franciscus, American actor and producer (d. 1991); January 18, 1952 – R. Stevie Moore, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048