Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1946Richard Carpenter
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1978Devon Gummersall
- 1979Jaci Velasquez
- 1981Keyshia Cole
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1872August Nilsson, Swedish pole vaulter, shot putter, and tug of war competitor (d. 1921)
- 1888S. S. Van Dine, American author and critic (d. 1939)
- 1890Álvaro de Campos, Portuguese poet and engineer (d. 1935)
- 1946John Getz, American actor
- 1951A. F. Th. van der Heijden, Dutch author
- 1951Atoy Co, Filipino basketball player, coach, and actor
- 1953Peter Phillips, English conductor and musicologist, founded The Tallis Scholars
- 1966Dave Stead, English drummer (The Beautiful South)
- 1970Zak Orth, American actor
- 1981Abram Elam, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1904The Russian Baltic Fleet leaves Reval, Estonia for Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1944The Arrow Cross Party (very similar to Hitler’s NSDAP (Nazi party)) takes power in Hungary.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Jewison, Joachim Nielsen, Auguste Lumière, Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Wiley, Charlotte Ross, Jeff Fatt, Marisa Del Frate, Jake Owen, Herbert Wiesinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1979 – Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Iranian-Canadian model, singer, and activist, Miss World Canada 2003; August 31, 1969 – Jonathan LaPaglia, Australian actor and physician; July 25, 1982 – Jason Dundas, Australian-American television host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176