Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1935. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,475 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,158 days or 27.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,032 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 1967.
If a dog named Popcorn - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Popcorn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Popcorn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1946John Getz
- 1953Larry Miller
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1977Polow da Don
- 1978Devon Gummersall
- 1980Siiri Nordin
View the complete list of October 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1906Hiram Fong, American soldier and politician (d. 2004)
- 1914Mohammed Zahir Shah, Afghan king (d. 2007)
- 1931Pauline Perry, Baroness Perry of Southwark, English academic and politician
- 1940Peter C. Doherty, Australian surgeon and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1948Renato Corona, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1959Emeril Lagasse, American chef and author
- 1968Vanessa Marcil, American actress
- 1970Eric Benét, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1971Lauri Pilter, Estonian author and translator
- 1992Vincent Martella, American actor and singer
View the complete list of October 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of October 15 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Steen, Félix Leclerc, Pimp C, Andrea Corr, Yu Shirota, Gary U.S. Bonds, Jay Karnes, Red Sovine, Mandi Lampi, Len Barry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 15, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th October 1935 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 22, 1950. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 15, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1935
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 206 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,475 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,158 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,032
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 23, 1967
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 22, 1950 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1963 – Christine McGlade, Canadian actress and producer; April 20, 1961 – Mike Pniewski, American actor and public speaker; December 22, 1958 – David Heavener, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,752