Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1935. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,688 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,229 days or 28.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,039 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 1967.
If a dog named Jinkies - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jinkies will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jinkies will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Freddy Cole
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1943Penny Marshall
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1987Chantal Strand
View the complete list of October 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1881P. G. Wodehouse, English-American author and playwright (d. 1975)
- 1921Angelica Rozeanu, Romanian-Israeli table tennis player (d. 2006)
- 1926Ed McBain, American author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1951Atoy Co, Filipino basketball player, coach, and actor
- 1957Stacy Peralta, American skateboarder, director, producer, and businessman, co-founded Powell Peralta
- 1979Māris Verpakovskis, Latvian footballer
- 1984Miri Hanai, Japanese model
- 1988Mesut Özil, German footballer
- 1990Kiko Mizuhara, American-Japanese model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of October 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mae’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of October 15 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cudlitz, B. D. Foxmoor, Harry Enfield, Irving Rapper, Alex Trebek, Preston Bailey, Bipasha Basu, A. M. Esmonde, Scott Mills, Mitch Grassi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 15, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th October 1935 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 22, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 15, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 288th day of 1935
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,688 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,229 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,039
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 23, 1967
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 22, 1950 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.X.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1954 – Chris Lemmon, American actor and author; October 28, 1952 – Annie Potts, American actress and producer; October 28, 1963 – Eros Ramazzotti, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939