Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 288th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,954 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Anibell - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anibell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anibell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1924Mark Lenard
- 1926Jean Peters
- 1927Jeannette Charles
- 1955Tanya Roberts
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1972Karla Álvarez
- 1973Dax Riggs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1888S. S. Van Dine, American author and critic (d. 1939)
- 1921Angelica Rozeanu, Romanian-Israeli table tennis player (d. 2006)
- 1926Agustín García Calvo, Spanish philosopher and poet (d. 2012)
- 1945Neophyte of Bulgaria, Bulgarian patriarch
- 1951A. F. Th. van der Heijden, Dutch author
- 1954Jere Burns, American actor
- 1955Al Green, American wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1970Eric Benét, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1970Zak Orth, American actor
- 1979Blue Adams, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1917World War I: At Vincennes outside Paris, Dutch dancer Mata Hari is executed by firing squad for spying for the German Empire.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1951Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes conducts the very last step of the first synthesis of norethisterone, the progestin that would later be used in one of the first three oral contraceptives.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2006Hawaii earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake rocks Hawaii, causing property damage, injuries, landslides, power outages, and the closure of Honolulu International Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Polly Holliday, Boman Irani, Percy Rodriguez, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, The Big Bopper, Daphne Zuniga, Ken Olin, John Mackenzie, Gemma Sanderson, Han Yeo-reum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1990 – J. B. Gaynor, American actor; December 19, 1934 – Rudi Carrell, Dutch actor and singer (d. 2006); September 29, 1948 – Mark Farner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Grand Funk Railroad and Terry Knight and the Pack).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,283