Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 288th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,472 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,824 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 23, 2002.
If a dog named Biny - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Biny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Mervyn LeRoy
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1927Jeannette Charles
- 1946Richard Carpenter
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1951Atoy Co
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1984Jessie Ware
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 1711Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine (d. 1741)
- 1784Thomas Robert Bugeaud, French general and politician, Governor-General of Algeria (d. 1849)
- 1893Carol II of Romania (d. 1953)
- 1938Fela Kuti, Nigerian singer-songwriter and saxophonist (d. 1997)
- 1949Prannoy Roy, Indian journalist, economist, and broadcaster, founded NDTV
- 1953Walter Jon Williams, American author
- 1955Al Green, American wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nautilus Pompilius)
- 1982Sachiko Yamada, Japanese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matilde Muñoz Sampedro, Donal Logue, Rico J. Puno, Brian Austin Green, Gigi Edgley, Michael Coleman, Lea DeLaria, Masashi Tashiro, Shian-Li Tsang, Aslı Bayram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There by The Jackson 5 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1951 – Yumi Takigawa, Japanese actress and singer; September 10, 1943 – Júnior, Filipino-Spanish singer and actor (d. 2014); May 27, 1931 – Faten Hamama, Egyptian actress and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,355