Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 288th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sniffles - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sniffles will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sniffles will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Victoria Spivey
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1938Fela Kuti
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1968Jyrki 69
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1984Miri Hanai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1265Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan (d. 1307)
- 1818Alexander Dreyschock, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1869)
- 1858John L. Sullivan, American boxer, actor, and journalist (d. 1918)
- 1924Frank X. McDermott, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1944Sali Berisha, Albanian cardiologist and politician, 2nd President of Albania
- 1954Princess Friederike of Hanover
- 1958Renée Jones, American actress
- 1966Dave Stead, English drummer (The Beautiful South)
- 1972Michél Mazingu-Dinzey, German-Congolese footballer and manager
- 1978Takeshi Morishima, Japanese wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1211Battle of the Rhyndacus: The Latin emperor Henry of Flanders defeats the Nicaean emperor Theodore I Laskaris.
- 1582Pope Gregory XIII implements the Gregorian calendar. In Italy, Poland, Portugal, and Spain, October 4 of this year is followed directly by October 15.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1910Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Reid, Gaku Matsuda, Alan Carr, Ricky Wilson, Joey Kovar, Amy Castle, Alvin Stardust, Eric Roberts, Emily Robison, Tony Sirico.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maggie May / Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1946 – Dodie Stevens, American singer; February 16, 1977 – Paul Brittain, American actor; November 12, 1920 – Richard Quine, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265