Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,805 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1937Biff Rose
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1968Vanessa Marcil
- 1970Zak Orth
- 1972Karla Álvarez
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1987Chantal Strand
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1897Mudicondan Venkatarama Iyer Indian singer and musicologist (d. 1975)
- 1917Jan Miner, American actress (d. 2004)
- 1926James E. Akins, American soldier and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia (d. 2010)
- 1938Robert Ward, American guitarist and songwriter (Ohio Players) (d. 2008)
- 1944David Trimble, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946John Getz, American actor
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1953Betsy Clifford, Canadian skier
- 1969Paige Davis, American actress
- 1989Leandro Antonio Martínez, Argentinian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Jayston, Rudy Ray Moore, Jérémy Kapone, Billy Jayne, Ne-Yo, Susan Dey, Richard Benjamin, Isabelle Drummond, Danny Trejo, Kim Jeong-hoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Duck (Part 1) by Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1995 – Stevie Lynn Jones, American actress; May 13, 1977 – Brian Thomas Smith, American actor and producer; January 30, 1935 – Elsa Martinelli, Italian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980