Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,108 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Scoob - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scoob will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scoob will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Aurora Bautista
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1946John Getz
- 1946Victor Banerjee
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1961Vyacheslav Butusov
- 1984Jessie Ware
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1878Paul Reynaud, French lawyer and politician, 118th Prime Minister of France (d. 1966)
- 1907Varian Fry, American journalist and author (d. 1967)
- 1919Malcolm Ross, American captain, balloonist, and physicist (d. 1985)
- 1925Tony Hart, English painter and television host (d. 2009)
- 1936Michel Aumont, French actor
- 1942Hilo Chen, Taiwanese-American painter
- 1944Haim Saban, Egyptian-American businessman, co-founded Saban Entertainment
- 1958Masako Katsuki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1959Emeril Lagasse, American chef and author
- 1971Andy Cole, English footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1904The Russian Baltic Fleet leaves Reval, Estonia for Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1923The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
- 1944The Arrow Cross Party (very similar to Hitler’s NSDAP (Nazi party)) takes power in Hungary.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1954Hurricane Hazel devastates the eastern seaboard of North America, killing 95 and causing massive floods as far north as Toronto. As a Category 4 upon landfall, it is the strongest storm on record to strike as far south as North Carolina.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2003China launches Shenzhou 5, its first manned space mission.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Columbus Short, Alyson Hannigan, Jonathan Coulton, Leila Hatami, Michelle Johnson, Denis Leary, Denny Laine, Theophilus Cibber, Tarık Akan, St. Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 15, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Duck (Part 1) by Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1994 – Luca Hänni, Swiss singer-songwriter; May 7, 1939 – Marco St. John, American actor and producer; November 2, 1963 – Craig Saavedra, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161