Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,086 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1912Nellie Lutcher
- 1917Jan Miner
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1938Fela Kuti
- 1957Mira Nair
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1982Yōko Maki
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758)
- 1879Jane Darwell, American actress (d. 1967)
- 1897Johannes Sikkar, Estonian soldier and politician, Prime Minister of Estonia in exile (d. 1960)
- 1910Edwin O. Reischauer, Japanese-American scholar and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1990)
- 1923Eugene Patterson, American journalist and activist (d. 2013)
- 1948Chris de Burgh, Argentinian-Irish singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1955Tanya Roberts, American actress and producer
- 1978Devon Gummersall, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Jekaterina Golovatenko, Estonian figure skater
- 1987Jesse Levine, Canadian-American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1934The Soviet Republic of China collapses when Chiang Kai-shek’s National Revolutionary Army successfully encircles Ruijin, forcing the fleeing Communists to begin the Long March.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1997The first supersonic land speed record is set by Andy Green in ThrustSSC (United Kingdom), 50 years and one day after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier in the Earth’s atmosphere.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
- 2013A 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippines, resulting in more than 215 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Riley Keough, Gayle Hunnicutt, Fridolf Rhudin, Theo van Gogh, Mel Gibson, Nicki Clyne, Rano Karno, Mimmi Sandén, Louis Leterrier, Rick Derringer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 15, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1943 – Robert Greenwald, American director and producer; March 24, 1982 – Nivea, American singer; December 26, 1949 – Mikhail Boyarsky, Russian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945