Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 288th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1937Linda Lavin
- 1946Victor Banerjee
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1958Renée Jones
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1968Jyrki 69
- 1978Devon Gummersall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1907Varian Fry, American journalist and author (d. 1967)
- 1909Jesse L. Greenstein, American astronomer and academic (d. 2002)
- 1917Paul Tanner, American trombonist and educator (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2013)
- 1924Lee Iacocca, American businessman and author
- 1930FM-2030, Belgian-Iranian basketball player, philosopher and diplomat (d. 2000)
- 1932Jaan Rääts, Estonian guitarist and composer
- 1955Tanya Roberts, American actress and producer
- 1968Rod Wishart, Australian rugby league player
- 1989Leandro Antonio Martínez, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1992Vincent Martella, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1793Queen Marie Antoinette of France is tried and convicted in a swift, pre-determined trial in the Palais de Justice, Paris, and condemned to death the following day.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1910Airship America is launched from New Jersey in the first attempt to cross the Atlantic by a powered aircraft.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1946United Nations Security Council Resolution 9 relating to ICJ is adopted.
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ari Boyland, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Bobby Manuel, Daryn Tufts, Sarah-Jane Potts, DJ Snake, J. Eddie Peck, Paul Cattermole, Kate Micucci, Kit Chan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 15, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1941 – Laura Antonelli, Croatian-Italian actress and singer (d. 2015); June 7, 1965 – Billy Reeves, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Theaudience); September 24, 1936 – Jim Henson, American puppeteer, director, producer and screenwriter, created The Muppets (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969