Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 304 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1946Victor Banerjee
- 1948Chris de Burgh
- 1957Michael Caton-Jones
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1972Matt Keeslar
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi
- 1982Yōko Maki
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1882Charley O'Leary, American baseball player and coach (d. 1941)
- 1888S. S. Van Dine, American author and critic (d. 1939)
- 1899Adolf Brudes, Polish-German race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1914Mohammed Zahir Shah, Afghan king (d. 2007)
- 1921Angelica Rozeanu, Romanian-Israeli table tennis player (d. 2006)
- 1946Victor Banerjee, Indian actor and director
- 1947Jaroslav Erno Šedivý, Czech drummer (The Primitives Group, Life After Life, and Energit)
- 1953Peter Phillips, English conductor and musicologist, founded The Tallis Scholars
- 1971Lauri Pilter, Estonian author and translator
- 1979Blue Adams, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764Edward Gibbon observes a group of friars singing in the ruined Temple of Jupiter in Rome, which inspires him to begin work on The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Glasgow is fought, resulting in the surrender of Glasgow, Missouri and its Union garrison, to the Confederacy.
- 1878The Edison Electric Light Company begins operation.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1894The Dreyfus affair: Alfred Dreyfus is arrested for spying.
- 1945World War II: The former premier of Vichy France Pierre Laval is shot by a firing squad for treason.
- 1956Fortran, the first modern computer language, is shared with the coding community for the first time.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 1990Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to lessen Cold War tensions and open up his nation.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emiliano Díez, Mo'Nique, Spencer List, Edward Fox, Manju Warrier, Billy Kidman, Yuki Sato, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Pilar Pilapil, Melissa Marty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1992.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1923 – Dale Robertson, American actor and singer (d. 2013); April 25, 1920 – Jean Carmet, French actor (d. 1994); March 11, 1960 – Robert Glenister, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954