Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1906Victoria Spivey
- 1936Michel Aumont
- 1953Larry Miller
- 1966Ilse Huizinga
- 1968Jyrki 69
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1977Polow da Don
- 1992Vincent Martella
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1917Paul Tanner, American trombonist and educator (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2013)
- 1920Patricia Jessel, Hong Kong-English actress (d. 1968)
- 1922William Y. Thompson, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1923Antonio Fontán, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 2010)
- 1927B. S. Abdur Rahman, Indian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1927Bill Henry, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1930FM-2030, Belgian-Iranian basketball player, philosopher and diplomat (d. 2000)
- 1947Hümeyra, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1957Michael Caton-Jones, Scottish actor, director, and producer
- 1987Jesse Levine, Canadian-American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edgar the Ætheling is proclaimed King of England, but is never crowned. He reigns until 10 December 1066.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1888The “From Hell” letter allegedly sent by Jack the Ripper is received by investigators.
- 1966The Black Panther Party is created by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale.
- 1970The domestic Soviet Aeroflot Flight 244 is hijacked and diverted to Turkey.
- 1971The start of the 2500-year celebration of Iran, celebrating the birth of Persia.
- 1997The Cassini probe launches from Cape Canaveral on its way to Saturn.
- 2003The Staten Island Ferry MV Andrew J. Barberi runs into a pier at the St. George Ferry Terminal in Staten Island, killing 11 people and injuring 43.
- 2008The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes down 733.08 points, or 7.87%, the second worst day in the Dow’s history based on a percentage drop.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Müjde Ar, Bobby Rydell, Edwyn Collins, Christopher Strauli, Robert Jozinović, Gary Collins, Kim Hunter, Katarina Čas, Syed Kirmani, Jung Joon-ho.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1903 – Issy Bonn, English actor and singer (d. 1977); September 2, 1969 – K-Ci, American singer-songwriter (K-Ci & JoJo); June 17, 1978 – Kumiko Aso, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070