Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kaitlyn - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaitlyn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kaitlyn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858John L. Sullivan
- 1879Jane Darwell
- 1920Chris Economaki
- 1946John Getz
- 1954Jere Burns
- 1957Michael Caton-Jones
- 1959Todd Solondz
- 1969Paige Davis
- 1970Dalia El Behery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1711Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine (d. 1741)
- 1865Albert Heijn, Dutch businessman (d. 1945)
- 1890Álvaro de Campos, Portuguese poet and engineer (d. 1935)
- 1906Victoria Spivey, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1976)
- 1926Michel Foucault, French historian and philosopher (d. 1984)
- 1946Richard Carpenter, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Carpenters)
- 1979Māris Verpakovskis, Latvian footballer
- 1984Izale McLeod, English footballer
- 1990Jeon Ji-yoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (4Minute and 2Yoon)
- 1999Bailee Madison, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers’ hot air balloon (tethered) makes the first human ascent, piloted by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier.
- 1932Tata Airlines (later to become Air India) makes its first flight.
- 1940The President of Catalonia, Lluís Companys, is executed by the Spanish dictatorship of Francisco Franco, making him the only European president to have been executed.
- 1969Vietnam War; The Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam is held in Washington D.C. and across the US. Over two million demonstrate nationally; about 250,000 in Washington D.C.
- 1970Thirty-five construction workers are killed when a section of the new West Gate Bridge in Melbourne collapses.
- 1979Black Monday in Malta. The building of the Times of Malta, the residence of the opposition leader Eddie Fenech Adami and several Nationalist Party clubs are ransacked and destroyed by supporters of the Malta Labour Party.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
- 2011Global protests break out in 120 cities in 48 countries.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sab Shimono, Deborah Walley, Leo Howard, Meryl Cassie, Ben Chaplin, Lionel Daunais, Holly Montag, Lavanya Tripathi, Dean Butler, Eleanor Parker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 15, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1959 – David Frankel, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 16, 1959 – Larry Poindexter, American actor and singer; February 22, 1948 – Linda de Suza, Portuguese-French singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222