Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 15, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 288th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,063 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Bally - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bally will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bally will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Barry McGuire
- 1953Tito Jackson
- 1957Stacy Peralta
- 1969Dominic West
- 1970Dalia El Behery
- 1970Eric Benét
- 1972Sandra Kim
- 1973Dax Riggs
- 1983Stephy Tang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 15.
- 1872Wilhelm Miklas, Austrian educator and politician, 3rd President of Austria (d. 1956)
- 1909Robert Trout, American journalist (d. 2000)
- 1919Chuck Stevenson, American racing driver (d. 1995)
- 1919Malcolm Ross, American captain, balloonist, and physicist (d. 1985)
- 1930FM-2030, Belgian-Iranian basketball player, philosopher and diplomat (d. 2000)
- 1935Dick McTaggart, Scottish boxer
- 1937Barry McGuire, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The New Christy Minstrels)
- 1944David Trimble, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951A. F. Th. van der Heijden, Dutch author
- 1974Bianca Rinaldi, Brazilian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- 1939The New York Municipal Airport (later renamed LaGuardia Airport) is dedicated.
- 1951The first episode of I Love Lucy, an American television sitcom starring Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance, and William Frawley, airs on the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS).
- 1953British nuclear test Totem 1 is detonated at Emu Field, South Australia.
- 1979Black Monday in Malta. The building of the Times of Malta, the residence of the opposition leader Eddie Fenech Adami and several Nationalist Party clubs are ransacked and destroyed by supporters of the Malta Labour Party.
- 1987The Great Storm of 1987 hits France and England.
- 1989Wayne Gretzky becomes the all-time leading points scorer in the NHL.
- 2001NASA’s Galileo spacecraft passes within 112 miles of Jupiter’s moon Io.
- 2005A riot in Toledo, Ohio breaks out during a National Socialist/Neo-Nazi protest; over 100 are arrested.
- 2007Seventeen activists in New Zealand are arrested in the country’s first post 9/11 anti-terrorism raids.
View the complete list of historical events for October 15.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 15 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgio Cantarini, Will Ferrell, Kim Hunter, Doris Belack, Edwyn Collins, Neal McDonough, Bernard Youens, Daniella Sarahyba, Sab Shimono, Darren Dunstan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 15, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1951 – David Starobin, American guitarist, producer, and director; September 4, 1975 – Dave Salmoni, Canadian zoologist, television host, and producer; March 25, 1954 – Tim White, American wrestling referee and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238