Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 1921. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,849 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,950 days or 32.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1953.
If a dog named Bernese - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bernese will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bernese will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1948Hema Malini
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927)
- 1932Lucien Paiement, Canadian physician and politician (d. 2013)
- 1940Ivan Della Mea, Italian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1953Al Sobotka, American businessman
- 1965Kang Kyung-ok, South Korean illustrator
- 1965Steve Lamacq, English radio host
- 1967Michael Laffy, Australian footballer
- 1981Frankie Edgar, American mixed martial artist
- 1981Martin Halle, Danish footballer
- 1985Casey Stoner, Australian motorcycle racer
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marjorie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russ Abbot, Chief Tahachee, Janet McTeer, Beverly Hills, Orhan Gencebay, Manivannan, Dina Pathak, Sean Biggerstaff, Eva Le Gallienne, Michael W. Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +98. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 26, 1933. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,849 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,950 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 1914 (+98)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 26, 1933 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1976 – Brittany Daniel, American actress and producer; November 7, 1983 – Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye); March 4, 1988 – Josh Bowman, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792