Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1925. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,222 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,407 days or 31.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1957.
If a dog named Ruger - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruger will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ruger will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1940Ivan Della Mea
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1977John Mayer
- 1981Ali B
- 1992Rika Adachi
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1789William Burton, American physician and politician, 39th Governor of Delaware (d. 1866)
- 1804Benjamin Russell, American painter and educator (d. 1885)
- 1840Kuroda Kiyotaka, Japanese general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1900)
- 1881William Orthwein, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1955)
- 1952Glenys Thornton, Baroness Thornton, English politician
- 1968Mark Lee, Singaporean actor and singer
- 1970Mehmet Scholl, German footballer and manager
- 1974Paul Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Caterina Scorsone, Canadian actress
- 2003Princess Kritika of Nepal
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1964Soviet leaders Leonid Brezhnev and Alexei Kosygin are inaugurated as General Secretary of the CPSU and Premier, respectively and the collective leadership is established.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Electra, Sandra Dickinson, Sutton Foster, Luhan, Corey Allen, Pärt Uusberg, Jason Bernard, Maiha Ishimura, Kanae Itō, Jan Eggum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1925.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1925 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 4, 1945. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1925
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,222 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,407 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,159
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1957
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 4, 1945 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1926 – Steve Reeves, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2000); June 15, 1960 – Michèle Laroque, French actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 6, 1965 – Juliane Köhler, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825