Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1928. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,019 days or 30.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1960.
If a dog named Corvo - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Corvo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Corvo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1981Ali B
- 1982Vincy Chan
- 1993Jovit Baldivino
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827)
- 1930John Polkinghorne, English physicist, theologian and priest
- 1931Valery Klimov, Ukrainian-Russian violinist and educator
- 1947Bob Weir, American singer-songwriter, and guitarist (Grateful Dead, The Other Ones, Bobby and the Midnites, Kingfish, RatDog, Furthur, and The Dead)
- 1948Leo Mazzone, American baseball player and coach
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1971Paul Sparks, American actor
- 1978Ethan Luck, American guitarist and drummer (The O.C. Supertones, Demon Hunter, and Relient K)
- 1980Jeremy Jackson, American actor and singer
- 1985Casey Stoner, Australian motorcycle racer
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1996Eighty-four people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Addie, Henry Cosby, Aoi Miyazaki, Elinor Glyn, Garth Porter, Andrea Lewis, Rupert Graves, Wiley, Steve Walsh, Adelle Lutz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1917. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -106. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,019 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1917 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1942 (-106)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1947 – Dave Loggins, American singer-songwriter; February 3, 1965 – Maura Tierney, American actress and producer; September 5, 1934 – Carol Lawrence, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931