Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 289th day of the year 1939. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,944 days or 27.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1971.
If a dog named Peluche - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peluche will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peluche will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1971Chad Gray
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín
- 1982Vincy Chan
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1679Jan Dismas Zelenka, Czech viol player and composer (d. 1745)
- 1710András Hadik, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1790)
- 1714Giovanni Arduino, Italian geologist and academic (d. 1795)
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882)
- 1869Claude H. Van Tyne, American historian and author (d. 1930)
- 1932Henry Lewis, American bassist and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1962Manute Bol, Sudanese-American basketball player and activist (d. 2010)
- 1965Kang Kyung-ok, South Korean illustrator
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín, Chilean model and actress
- 1992Bryce Harper, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ramona’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1951The first Prime Minister of Pakistan, Liaquat Ali Khan, is assassinated in Rawalpindi.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Benton, Denis Leary, Arthur Hiller, Bob Dorough, Aarthi Agarwal, Lee Seung-gi, Eunice Muñoz, Carrie Ann Inaba, Courtland Mead, Patrick Marber.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1937. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,944 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,010
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1930 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1937 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1939 – Alexandra Stewart, Canadian actress; January 21, 1922 – Telly Savalas, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1994); April 16, 1976 – Shu Qi, Taiwanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846