Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 1955. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,987 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,996 days or 21.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1987.
If a dog named Lycos - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lycos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lycos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Fred Turner
- 1948Hema Malini
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1981Ali B
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938)
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927)
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro, Brazilian actress
- 1943Fred Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Bachman–Turner Overdrive and Brave Belt)
- 1945Dave Hill, English actor
- 1947David Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Fred Ridgeway, Irish-English actor (d. 2012)
- 1956Marin Alsop, American violinist and conductor
- 1962Nico Lazaridis, German footballer
- 1975Mahmood Al Zarooni, Emirati horse rider and trainer
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DSISLUE? Check your answers here: Word search DSISLUE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Kirkbride, John Stamos, Anjanette Comer, Juha Tapio, Roy Barraclough, Max Morrow, Louis Malle, Cathy Weseluck, Hannah Gordon, Julia Marlowe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 16th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,987 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,996 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 812
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1987
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-135)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1940 – Bud Andrews, American radio host and producer (d. 2014); March 16, 1987 – Paw Diaz, Filipino actress; January 12, 1988 – Andrew Lawrence, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925