Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 1955. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,023 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,008 days or 21.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 24, 1987.
If a dog named Ryce - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryce will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ryce will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1940Barry Corbin
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1975Kellie Martin
- 1981Caterina Scorsone
- 1982Pippa Black
View the complete list of October 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827)
- 1941Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer
- 1959John Whittingdale, English politician, Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport
- 1964James Thompson, American-Finnish author (d. 2014)
- 1973María Eugenia Larraín, Chilean model and actress
- 1978Ethan Luck, American guitarist and drummer (The O.C. Supertones, Demon Hunter, and Relient K)
- 1981Boyd Melson, American boxer
- 1981Frankie Edgar, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1993Jovit Baldivino, Filipino singer and actor
View the complete list of October 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KAAVHEO? Check your answers here: Word search KAAVHEO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of October 16 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Waters, Park Ju-hyun, Andy Picheta, Adriana Lima, Jason Spevack, Aya Endō, James L. Brooks, Tomoko Kawakami, Karin Ogino, Dan Cortese.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 16, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 16th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 16, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 289th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,023 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,008 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 813
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 24, 1987
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-135)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.X.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1946 – Tony Aitken, English actor; April 30, 1959 – Paul Gross, Canadian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; February 23, 1983 – Aziz Ansari, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,999