Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 289th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1789William Burton, American physician and politician, 39th Governor of Delaware (d. 1866)
- 1831Lucy Stanton, American activist (d. 1910)
- 1872Walter Buckmaster, English polo player and businessman, co-founded Buckmaster & Moore (d. 1942)
- 1888Eugene O'Neill, American playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1953)
- 1936Akira Machida, Japanese lawyer and judge, 15th Chief Justice of Japan
- 1953Martha Smith, American model and actress
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1971Paul Sparks, American actor
- 1975Jacques Kallis, South African cricketer
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marjorie Lord, Audie Murphy, Viola Allen, Brooke Bundy, Hiroaki Hirata, Danny Lopes, Kelly Lin, Dave Chappelle, Michael O'Hearn, Nagi Yanagi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1941 – Wilson Pickett, American singer-songwriter (The Falcons) (d. 2006); April 12, 1986 – Athena Lundberg, American model; June 5, 1989 – Megumi Nakajima, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909