Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 289th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,279 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1952Coşkun Sabah
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1430James II of Scotland (d. 1460)
- 1819Austin F. Pike, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886)
- 1831Lucy Stanton, American activist (d. 1910)
- 1900Edward Ardizzone, Vietnamese-English author and illustrator (d. 1979)
- 1921MacKenzie Miller, American horse trainer and breeder (d. 2010)
- 1932John Grant, English journalist and politician (d. 2000)
- 1959Tessa Munt, English lawyer and politician
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn, American actress and producer
- 1979Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1992Viktorija Golubic, Swiss tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maaya Sakamoto, Jimmie Rodgers, Eva Bartok, Gail O'Grady, Sheila White, Brian Forster, Hope Sandoval, Clay Walker, Tyger Drew-Honey, Glenn Tilbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1918 – Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993); December 2, 1925 – Julie Harris, American actress and singer (d. 2013); June 9, 1930 – Barbara, French singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897