Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 289th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tandy - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tandy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tandy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1948Hema Malini
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1968Elsa Zylberstein
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1971Chad Gray
- 1977John Mayer
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1806William P. Fessenden, American lawyer and politician, 26th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1869)
- 1872Walter Buckmaster, English polo player and businessman, co-founded Buckmaster & Moore (d. 1942)
- 1906León Klimovsky, Argentinian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1952Glenys Thornton, Baroness Thornton, English politician
- 1959Jamie Salmon, English-New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1979Erin Brown, American actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Nicola Blackwood, South African-English politician
- 1980Jeremy Jackson, American actor and singer
- 1980Sue Bird, American basketball player
- 1992Rika Adachi, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Henie, Diana Gurtskaya, Lexa Doig, Eyjólfur Héðinsson, John Hensley, Dave Fleischer, Douglas P., Barry Pepper, Tore Svennberg, Marie-Soleil Tougas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1976 – Jeff Gutt, American singer-songwriter (Dry Cell); May 19, 1941 – Bobby Burgess, American singer and dancer; March 27, 1988 – Brenda Song, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180