Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 289th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1971Chad Gray
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1714Giovanni Arduino, Italian geologist and academic (d. 1795)
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882)
- 1854Oscar Wilde, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1900)
- 1890Michael Collins, Irish general and politician, 2nd Irish Minister for Finance (d. 1922)
- 1912Karl Ristikivi, Estonian author and poet (d. 1977)
- 1921Matt Batts, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1962Ken Chinn, Canadian singer-songwriter (SNFU and Slaveco.)
- 1965Steve Lamacq, English radio host
- 1966Olof Lundh, Swedish journalist
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1875Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa De Sio, Tricky, Bill Goldberg, Poni Adams, Mario Montenegro, Uhm Jung-hwa, Regimantas Adomaitis, Aesop Rock, Vanessa Angel, Tiriel Mora.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1987 – Bianca Manalo, Filipino actress, model, and host, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2009; July 17, 1985 – Tom Fletcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (McFly and McBusted); May 25, 1973 – Daz Dillinger, American rapper and producer (Tha Dogg Pound).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990