Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,726 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1925Angela Lansbury
- 1949Crazy Mohan
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1955Ellen Dolan
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1972Tomas Lindberg
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1890Paul Strand, American photographer and director (d. 1975)
- 1900Edward Ardizzone, Vietnamese-English author and illustrator (d. 1979)
- 1956Meg Rosoff, American-English author
- 1962Manute Bol, Sudanese-American basketball player and activist (d. 2010)
- 1977Laura Wade, English playwright
- 1978Ethan Luck, American guitarist and drummer (The O.C. Supertones, Demon Hunter, and Relient K)
- 1981Ali B, Dutch rapper
- 1983Philipp Kohlschreiber, German tennis player
- 1984Rachel Reilly, American talk show host and actress
- 2003Princess Kritika of Nepal
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1834Much of the ancient structure of the Palace of Westminster in London burns to the ground.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1916In Brooklyn, New York, Margaret Sanger opens the first family planning clinic in the United States.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank D'Rone, Lee Jae-won, Burt Lancaster, Tim Smith, The Sxplay, Yumi Kobayashi, Sunshine Becker, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Hideto Matsumoto, Jonathan Galkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 16, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1962 – Michelle Shocked, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 19, 1987 – David Cavazos, Mexican singer-songwriter; September 2, 1984 – Jack Peñate, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135