Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,206 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Dugas - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dugas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dugas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1960Bob Mould
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1984Shayne Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1430James II of Scotland (d. 1460)
- 1789William Burton, American physician and politician, 39th Governor of Delaware (d. 1866)
- 1890Michael Collins, Irish general and politician, 2nd Irish Minister for Finance (d. 1922)
- 1931Rosa Rosal, Filipino actress
- 1938Nico, German singer-songwriter, model, and actress (d. 1988)
- 1963Timothy Leighton, English physicist and academic
- 1966Olof Lundh, Swedish journalist
- 1968Randall Batinkoff, American actor and producer
- 1985Casey Stoner, Australian motorcycle racer
- 1992Rika Adachi, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1986Reinhold Messner becomes the first person to summit all 14 Eight-thousanders.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rock Hudson, Ali Farka Touré, Fabiola Rodas, Daniel Padilla, Frankie Howerd, Denise Nickerson, Vinnie Jones, Chris Collingwood, Verne Troyer, Masahiro Nakai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1953 – Jean-Pierre Jeunet, French director, producer, and screenwriter; January 29, 1985 – Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress; June 12, 1958 – Meredith Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265