Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,094 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1953Martha Smith
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1969Wendy Wilson
- 1984Rachel Reilly
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1535Niwa Nagahide, Japanese samurai (d. 1585)
- 1918Louis Althusser, Algerian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1990)
- 1922Leon Sullivan, American minister and activist (d. 2001)
- 1928Mary Daly, American philosopher and theologian (d. 2010)
- 1945Paul Monette, American author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1949Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1959Jamie Salmon, English-New Zealand rugby player and sportscaster
- 1964James Thompson, American-Finnish author (d. 2014)
- 1972Kordell Stewart, American football player and radio host
- 1982Vincy Chan, Hong Kong singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lois Smith, Mark Furze, Paul Freeman, Natsuki Sato, Lauren Hutton, Valerie Simpson, Charlie Hall, Ian McLagan, Austin Butler, Faris Badwan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1979 – Robert Jozinović, Australian actor; April 12, 1967 – Mellow Man Ace, Cuban-American rapper (Cypress Hill); December 28, 1993 – Yua Shinkawa, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056