Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,395 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sussie - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sussie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sussie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1936Peter Bowles
- 1953Fred Ridgeway
- 1972Adrianne Frost
- 1979Erin Brown
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1483Gasparo Contarini, Italian cardinal and diplomat (d. 1542)
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927)
- 1897Louis de Cazenave, French soldier (d. 2008)
- 1918Tony Rolt, English race car driver and engineer (d. 2008)
- 1956Meg Rosoff, American-English author
- 1962Flea, Australian-American bass player, songwriter, and actor (Red Hot Chili Peppers, What Is This?, Atoms for Peace, and Fear)
- 1963Timothy Leighton, English physicist and academic
- 1970Kazuyuki Fujita, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1979Nicola Blackwood, South African-English politician
- 1981Ali B, Dutch rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1869Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England’s first residential college for women.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Winter, Ryan Pickett, Steve Rossi, Jay North, Eric Millegan, Peter Finch, R. Stevie Moore, David Jassy, Frank Delfino, Jamie McGonnigal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1980 – Maja Latinović, Serbian model; May 4, 1970 – Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer; March 19, 1965 – Fred Stoller, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203