Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,005 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 440 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1953Fred Ridgeway
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1962Dmitri Hvorostovsky
- 1980Jeremy Jackson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1888Eugene O'Neill, American playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1953)
- 1905Ernst Kuzorra, German footballer and manager (d. 1990)
- 1945Stefan Buczacki, English horticulturalist, botanist, and television host
- 1946Suzanne Somers, American actress and producer
- 1953Fred Ridgeway, Irish-English actor (d. 2012)
- 1959Erkki-Sven Tüür, Estonian flute player and composer
- 1970Kazuyuki Fujita, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1974Paul Kariya, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Vincy Chan, Hong Kong singer
- 1992Viktorija Golubic, Swiss tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 1905The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Lord, Valérie Kaprisky, Marsha Hunt, Steve Harley, Katia Zygouli, Jon Tenney, André Andersen, Khamani Griffin, Jody Marie Gnant, Mark Steel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1943 – The Iron Sheik, Iranian-American wrestler and actor; December 14, 1911 – Spike Jones, American singer, actor, and bandleader (d. 1965); July 11, 1975 – Riona Hazuki, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930