Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 289th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,336 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Aarav - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aarav will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aarav will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Fernanda Montenegro
- 1931Rosa Rosal
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1963Brendan Kibble
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1977John Mayer
- 1982Vincy Chan
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1840Kuroda Kiyotaka, Japanese general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1900)
- 1908Olivia Coolidge, English-American author and educator (d. 2006)
- 1913Gino Bechi, Italian actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1944Kaizer Motaung, South African footballer and manager
- 1949Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1953Paulo Roberto Falcão, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1958Tim Robbins, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Randall Batinkoff, American actor and producer
- 1972Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait)
- 1982Pippa Black, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is “discovered”.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1964China detonates its first nuclear weapon.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1975Rahima Banu, a two-year-old girl from the village of Kuralia in Bangladesh, is the last known person to be infected with naturally occurring smallpox.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
- 1978Wanda Rutkiewicz is the first Pole and the first European woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1995The Skye Bridge is opened.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hannah, Errol Flynn, Andy Dick, Edythe Chapman, Dave Navarro, David La Haye, Tom Ljungman, Aubrey Plaza, Mable John, Bob Monkhouse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1959 – Tracey Ullman, English-American actress, singer, director, and screenwriter; September 15, 1915 – Ismail Yassine, Egyptian actor (d. 1972); February 7, 1904 – Rocco D'Assunta, Italian actor, comedian and playwright (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220