Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1947Bob Weir
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1958Tim Robbins
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1968Mark Lee
- 1990Anirudh Ravichander
- 1994Amelia Lily
- 2000David Rawle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1900Edward Ardizzone, Vietnamese-English author and illustrator (d. 1979)
- 1919Kathleen Winsor, American journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1923Bert Kaempfert, German conductor and composer (d. 1980)
- 1936Andrei Chikatilo, Ukrainian-Russian serial killer (d. 1994)
- 1939Joe Dolan, Irish singer (d. 2007)
- 1948Alison Chitty, English production designer and and costume designer
- 1952Cordell Mosson, American bass player (Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 2013)
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
- 1986Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1986Nicky Adams, English-Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1384Jadwiga is crowned King of Poland, although she is a woman.
- 1793Marie Antoinette, widow of Louis XVI, is guillotined at the height of the French Revolution.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1846William T. G. Morton first demonstrated ether anesthesia at the Massachusetts General Hospital in the Ether Dome.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1949The diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and the German Democratic Republic are established.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2002Bibliotheca Alexandrina in the Egyptian city of Alexandria, a commemoration of the Library of Alexandria that was lost in antiquity, is officially inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuko Aoki, Victoria Silvstedt, Sachie Hara, Calum Worthy, Jimmy Ruffin, Howard Hewett, Lita, Edgar Bergen, Chris Kenner, Antonio Bernacchi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Take on Me by a-ha as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1926 – Claude Akins, American actor (d. 1994); January 13, 1922 – Albert Lamorisse, French director and producer (d. 1970); January 16, 1920 – Elliott Reid, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035