Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 289th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,786 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kadira - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kadira will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kadira will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Vasiliki Maliaros
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1923Linda Darnell
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1953Tony Carey
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1982Gareth McGrillen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801)
- 1923Bill McLaren, Scottish rugby player and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1936Peter Bowles, English actor and screenwriter
- 1941Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer
- 1953Martha Smith, American model and actress
- 1953Paulo Roberto Falcão, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1968Francesco Libetta, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1971Chad Gray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mudvayne and Hellyeah)
- 1977Laura Wade, English playwright
- 1982Prithviraj Sukumaran, Indian actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1869Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England’s first residential college for women.
- 1923The Walt Disney Company is founded by Walt Disney and his brother, Roy Disney.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1968Kingston, Jamaica is rocked by the Rodney riots, inspired by the barring of Walter Rodney from the country.
- 1968Yasunari Kawabata becomes the first Japanese person to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975The Balibo Five, a group of Australian-based television journalists based in the town of Balibo in the then Portuguese Timor (now East Timor), are killed by Indonesian troops.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Donovan, Amy Heckerling, Devon Odessa, David Dorfman, Chad Lowe, Mackenzie Rosman, Luther Adler, Claudia Black, Toby Gad, Chiwoniso Maraire.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Take on Me by a-ha as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1966 – Juliet Cesario, American actress; November 29, 1961 – Kim Delaney, American actress and producer; April 22, 1906 – Eddie Albert, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179