Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 289th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1922Max Bygraves
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1945Dave Hill
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1975Christophe Maé
- 1984Rachel Reilly
- 2000David Rawle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801)
- 1897Louis de Cazenave, French soldier (d. 2008)
- 1923Bert Kaempfert, German conductor and composer (d. 1980)
- 1928Mary Daly, American philosopher and theologian (d. 2010)
- 1932Lucien Paiement, Canadian physician and politician (d. 2013)
- 1953Paulo Roberto Falcão, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1969Wendy Wilson, American singer-songwriter (Wilson Phillips)
- 1972Darius Kasparaitis, Lithuanian-Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1972Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait)
- 1980Timana Tahu, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793The Battle of Wattignies ends in a French victory.
- 1813The Sixth Coalition attacks Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of Leipzig.
- 1869Girton College, Cambridge is founded, becoming England’s first residential college for women.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1944Wally Walrus, Woody Woodpecker’s first steady foil, debuts in the The Beach Nut, a Walter Lantz’s cartoon.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1984Desmond Tutu is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2012The extrasolar planet Alpha Centauri Bb is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Traynor, Sean Murray, Michael Sheen, Brad Kavanagh, Mac Miller, André Alerme, Lee Mi-yeon, Glenn Corbett, Rick Dees, Olly Murs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 16, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Think of You by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1985 – Crystal Reed, American actress; December 18, 1965 – Shawn Christian, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 17, 1971 – Sinan Akkuş, Turkish-German actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085