Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Marzipan - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marzipan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marzipan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906León Klimovsky
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1940Barry Corbin
- 1952Ron Taylor
- 1959Gary Kemp
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1994Amelia Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1854Oscar Wilde, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1900)
- 1925Angela Lansbury, English-American actress, singer, and producer
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert, American actress
- 1941Emma Nicholson, Baroness Nicholson of Winterbourne, English computer programmer and politician
- 1952Christopher Cox, American lawyer and politician
- 1953Al Sobotka, American businessman
- 1976Ryan Fitzgerald, Australian footballer and radio host
- 1981Frankie Edgar, American mixed martial artist
- 1982Gareth McGrillen, Australian bass player and producer (Knife Party and Pendulum)
- 2000David Rawle, Irish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 690Empress Wu Zetian ascends to the throne of the Tang dynasty and proclaims herself ruler of the Chinese Empire.
- 1841Queen’s University is founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- 1859John Brown leads a raid on Harpers Ferry, West Virginia.
- 1882The Nickel Plate Railroad opens for business.
- 1906The Captain of Köpenick fools the city hall of Köpenick and several soldiers by impersonating a Prussian officer.
- 1909William Howard Taft and Porfirio Díaz hold a summit, a first between a U.S. and a Mexican president, and they only narrowly escape assassination.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1949Nikos Zachariadis, leader of the Communist Party of Greece, announces a “temporary cease-fire”, effectively ending the Greek Civil War.
- 1973Henry Kissinger and Lê Đức Thọ are awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathleen Cordell, Jean Lefebvre, Dustin Lynch, Terrence Mann, Ken Wahl, Joan Osborne, Billie Piper, James Cromwell, Lauren McAvoy, Samuel Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1960 – Mark Derwin, American actor; April 28, 1964 – L'Wren Scott, American model and fashion designer (d. 2014); January 27, 1979 – Rosamund Pike, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,262