Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,633 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pronto - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pronto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pronto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Gino Bechi
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1939Joe Dolan
- 1941Tim McCarver
- 1947David Zucker
- 1954Corinna Harfouch
- 1966Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- 1968Randall Batinkoff
- 1974Aurela Gaçe
- 1982Vincy Chan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882)
- 1881William Orthwein, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1955)
- 1911Otto von Bülow, German commander (d. 2006)
- 1923Bill McLaren, Scottish rugby player and sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1923Linda Darnell, American actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1948Alison Chitty, English production designer and and costume designer
- 1960Guy LeBlanc, Canadian keyboard player and songwriter (Nathan Mahl and Camel) (d. 2015)
- 1967Michael Laffy, Australian footballer
- 1970Kazuyuki Fujita, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1982Pippa Black, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Magister militum Ricimer defeats Emperor Avitus at Piacenza and becomes master of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1590Carlo Gesualdo, composer, Prince of Venosa and Count of Conza, murders his wife, Donna Maria d'Avalos, and her lover Fabrizio Carafa, the Duke of Andria at the Palazzo San Severo in Naples.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1939World War II: First attack on British territory by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1940Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto is established.
- 1943Holocaust: Raid of the Ghetto of Rome
- 1984The Bill debuts on ITV, eventually becoming the longest-running police procedural in British television history.
- 1993Anti-Nazism riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching the British National Party headquarters.
- 1995The Million Man March takes place in Washington, D.C.
- 1998Former Chilean dictator General Augusto Pinochet is arrested in London on a warrant from Spain requesting his extradition on murder charges.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Ken Greer, Matthew Broderick, Cameron Crowe, Chris Columbus, Laurent Terzieff, Giorgio Tozzi, Roman Kostrzewski, Sondra Locke, Bai Ling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1968 – Park Shin-yang, South Korean actor; April 14, 1980 – Win Butler, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arcade Fire); October 11, 1937 – Ron Leibman, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197