Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 16, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 289th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Björn Berglund
- 1924Gerard Parkes
- 1928Ann Morgan Guilbert
- 1930Carmen Sevilla
- 1946Suzanne Somers
- 1961Randy Vasquez
- 1969Terri J. Vaughn
- 1982Pippa Black
- 1990Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 16.
- 1620Pierre Paul Puget, French painter and sculptor (d. 1694)
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827)
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938)
- 1863Austen Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1928Mary Daly, American philosopher and theologian (d. 2010)
- 1945Dave Hill, English actor
- 1952Glenys Thornton, Baroness Thornton, English politician
- 1961Marc Levy, French author
- 1972Kordell Stewart, American football player and radio host
- 1975Christophe Maé, French singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780Royalton, Vermont and Tunbridge, Vermont are the last major raids of the American Revolutionary War.
- 1843Sir William Rowan Hamilton comes up with the idea of quaternions, a non-commutative extension of complex numbers.
- 1934Chinese Communists begin the Long March; it ended a year and four days later, by which time Mao Zedong had regained his title as party chairman.
- 1945The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- 1946Nuremberg trials: Execution of the convicted Nazi leaders of the Main Trial.
- 1968United States athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos are kicked off the US team for participating in the 1968 Olympics Black Power salute.
- 1970In response to the October Crisis terrorist kidnapping, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau of Canada invokes the War Measures Act.
- 1975The Australian Coalition opposition parties using their senate majority, vote to defer the decision to grant supply of funds for the Whitlam Government’s annual budget, sparking the 1975 Australian constitutional crisis.
- 1978Karol Wojtyla is elected Pope John Paul II after the October 1978 Papal conclave, the first non-Italian pontiff since 1523.
- 1991Luby’s shooting: George Hennard runs amok in Killeen, Texas, killing 23 and wounding 20 in Luby’s Cafeteria.
View the complete list of historical events for October 16.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 16 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bilinda Butcher, Gina Glocksen, Bea Saw, Jamie Glover, Lauren McAvoy, Rena Nōnen, Kenneth Anger, Tyler Glenn, Nyree Dawn Porter, Matti Salminen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 16 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 16, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1947 – William Atherton, American actor and producer; July 14, 1952 – Joel Silver, American actor and producer, co-founded Dark Castle Entertainment; March 4, 1980 – Jeong Da-bin, South Korean actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961